• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [MxF] Looking for a literate partner who loves worldbuilding and fantasy.

Kreatin

Hey! The title really says it all in this situation. I have a prompt that really needs someone to help further flesh out and define. Lemme know if you'd like to help me out with this after reading the prompt.

Before getting into it, I have a few rules.

No ghosting - Fairly self explanatory. If you don't want to RP with me, tell it to my face. I won't freak out and start slinging curses.
Please contribute to worldbuilding and plotting - Another simple rule. I can't stand being the only one contributing to the roleplay. It makes things feel a whole lot more stale.
Final thing. Must be 18+ - Romance and things like that are totally alright with me

Now, time for the prompt!

-Altharen Valkyrie had always been the perfect Prince. From birth, he'd adhered to the rules and doctrines laid forth by her father, The King. With his manlike personality and uncommon kindness, he was a Prince of the people... and all had come to adore him as they did no other. While it was true that he respected and obeyed his father, that wasn't to say that he was mindless... indeed, from a young age he'd taken to sneaking out of his bedchambers annd into the library to read. He had a fascination with magic and legends that his matron did not approve of... and so this small act of defiance was all he could do to experience such wonder-

-Now sixteen years old, he had found himself desperate to read more stories and legends from the past... eager to explore worlds beyond his own imagining. Little did he know just how far that exploration would take him. As usual, he made sure to dress fully, on the off chance a guard did catch him... and slipped from his chambers and through the halls of the castle. Before long he reached the library and made his way quietly inside. For almost an hour he combed through the familiar bindings and titles, desperately trying to find one that he hadn't read before... something to hold his attention. That was when he saw it-

-This book was black, with a spiralling serpent on the cover. No words offered a title... and when he opened it to the first page, all it had was a warning. "Ye who dare to read from this tome in search of adventure shall find more than thine hearts desire." Confusing though it was, the Prince was undeterred. Flipping through to the next page... and read aloud... "And so our journey begins at last, the warnings ignored, the die now cast... for whomever dare read this tome, shall find adventure far from their home..."
-c-
-As the last word left him... The book began to glow. There was a picture there of a forest... and he was shocked to feel himself being tugged towards it. He couldn't scream, he didn't have time... as before the thought even crossed his mind, he was pulled into the book-

-When at last he awoke, the Prince was shook. It was sunset... and he was outside, in the same forest he'd seen in the book. He knew he wasn't dreaming... and knowing that magic was real, it didn't take him long to connect the dots and realise what had happened. There was a pond nearby, he made his way towards it... glancing at his reflection to make certain he was unharmed-
-c-
-The Prince of Elvaria was as radiant as ever... with bronze sun-kissed skin, matched with ebony black messy hair. His eyes, a pale and unyielding grey, were as captivating as ever. He wore his usual outfit.. A form fitting white tunic with matching pants... and though young, he was surprisingly muscular yet lean for his age. He spoke aloud to make sure all was well... "Well this is a strange turn of events..." and heard the same musical voice that had enthralled so many of his subjects. He seemed well enough to move on... but where? Looking around, he sought any kind of landmark... or a campfire that might give him direction- -d-

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite love world building, and fantasy is my favorite genre. You have a very interesting premise and I'd be interested in exploring it with you, if you are still searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back