• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ellioo

ABOUT ME
I go by Daisy (she/her), i’m 20, and reside in the EST time zone. I’m in my second year of college in forensic investigations so I might get a bit busy. I love playing games, reading, writing, and drawing. I do tend to doodle art of our role-plays every now and then.

ROLE PLAY
I’m on the hunt for someone to write a multi paragraph response. Personally, I write between 500-1,000 words, but sometimes I get ahead of myself and write way more. The more details, the better imagination!

I expect my writing partners to be 18+ with all 18+ characters. Genres I enjoy are romance, horror, angst, action, drama, historical, adventure, Science fiction, thriller, Dark Romance

I also role-play on Discord a lot, so if that’s something you’re okay with then we can always move there.

looking for [MxF]

OCxOC, CANxOC, CANxCAN

FANDOMS AND CHARACTERS

Resident Evil - Jill Valentine, Ada Wong, Claire Redfield, Bela Dimitrescu, OC

Dead By Daylight - Ada Wong, Nancy Wheeler, Ghost Face, OC

Fear Street - Cindy Berman, Samantha Fraser, Christine “ziggy” Berman, OC

Stranger Things - Nancy Wheeler, Joyce Byers, Max Mayfield, OC

The Walking Dead - OC

American Horror Story - Violet Harmon, Madison Montgomery, Lana Winters, Zoe Benson, The Countess, OC

The Last of Us - Ellie, Deena, OC

CONCLUSION
I would love to plot something together with a good storyline! feel free to PM me if you’re interested in any of my fandoms and then we can move forward <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back