• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {MxF Doubling.} Gangs, Mafias, Horror & More.

Primadonna Princess

Full Time Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
965B3D37-DB10-4E1F-99E0-4361C9AF8E69.gif

Going to make this short and sweet. I’m an adult female who’s looking for one or two role plays. They’ll be two pairings of MxF, with me playing a female for one and male for another. Please ensure you can double too. Not interested in someone who can play females only.
I’d prefer it to take place on discord with pms being a second option, which is why it’s not in the discord only section, as that’s easiest for me, and I would like someone who is literate (average about 2-5 paragraphs per reply) with third person being used, no first please. You must be over 18 as well.
Someone who is semi-active would be a bonus. Anywhere from daily to once a week on replies is fine but please no fewer than that. Real face claims only. No limits.

What I’m after -

Peaky Blinders - Tommy x OC. Will be playing the OC, can double as anyone else of your choosing. Option to add supernatural twist too.

The Kray Twins - Either Ronnie x OC and I’ll play the OC and Reggie for your OC or I’m happy to use completely original characters for it and base them around the Krays. Option to add supernatural twist too.

Horror Romance - Michael Myres x OC. This one sort of explains itself, looking for a horror/slasher romance. Am willing to double up and play someone else from another slasher, such as scream, in return.

Please DM me if interested.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back