• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Crime/Action.

SweaterJane

I am okay with being okay.
I have some ideas regarding my male character, Alex, a man affiliated with the Russian mob, being set with a new partner in crime. I could see them not getting along at first, but later on falling for each other. I'm very open to brain storming, and we don't even need to follow my plot at all as long as the one we follow stays in a realistic world.

I'm not interested in Fantasy unless it's Sci-Fi or post apocalyptic.

I ask for good well written posts with good grammar and a minimum of five sentences. Please no Mary Sues. :)

Hmm, that does sound like a good RP. I could do a female character if you can give me a basic structure of the world and setup of Alex.

I'm game to go but I'm too new to send PMs. Feel free to hit me up.

Double said:
Hmm, that does sound like a good RP. I could do a female character if you can give me a basic structure of the world and setup of Alex.
Here's a sheet for Alex if you're still interested!

Name: Alexander Nazarov

Nickname: Alex

Appearance:
proxy.php

Family: Dead wife, relatives live in Russia. He barely has touch with them.

Personality: Alex is a quiet and calm guy on the outside, while inside he is almost always ready to break down. At night, if he doesn't get to sleep with the assistance of drugs and alcohol, he'll stay up all night riddled with grief and guilt over the death of his late wife, Emma. He is very dedicated to his work, and finds that by distracting himself with the problems of the mob, he forgets about his own.

Name: Marigold Hunter

Nickname: Opasna

No living family or significant relationships outside of work.

Personality: Marigold earned a reputation in the Marines for being a rough and tumble woman with a flair for strategy and violence. She was eventually discharged for ending a fight with a superior officer with a fork in his thigh. She's made a name for herself in the international crime community as a highly effective bounty hunter and bodyguard, true to her contracts, and deadly when needed. She earned the nickname Opasna in Russia, because shes regarded as a dangerous foe.

Mariska-mariska-hargitay-832053_1439_1920.jpg

Double said:
Name: Marigold Hunter
Nickname: Opasna

No living family or significant relationships outside of work.

Personality: Marigold earned a reputation in the Marines for being a rough and tumble woman with a flair for strategy and violence. She was eventually discharged for ending a fight with a superior officer with a fork in his thigh. She's made a name for herself in the international crime community as a highly effective bounty hunter and bodyguard, true to her contracts, and deadly when needed. She earned the nickname Opasna in Russia, because shes regarded as a dangerous foe.

Mariska-mariska-hargitay-832053_1439_1920.jpg
Radical! I'll set up a thread and link you to it!

If you're interested in any other partners, I would be interested in this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back