• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Musicians, Fantasy, Steampunk & Cyberpunk

Thrushwing

Manic potato
Hey all!

So ... I'm looking for a partner. Yep. Okay.

about me
So I guess I should introduce myself. I'm thrushwing. (This reminds me of those awkward youth group intros)
I started roleplaying from a young age, sneaking off to the computer because my mom didn't want me talking to online strangers at a young age. So on and off about 17 years. Anyways I'm looking for a roleplay partner.

What I'm looking for:

I'd prefer the partner to be 18+ at least just because it can get kind of dark.

i would like at least 1-3 paragraphs

I'm fine with doubling up

I can play either gender

Ultimately the main pairing is mxf. There can be other characters that are gay/bi/less but the main characters I want to be hetero.

PLEASE talk to me about the plot or story. This is a TEAM effort. I want the story to be a brainchild from both of us.

What you should know:

I swear, not a lot but I do swear

I tend to post 1-3 paragraphs

Im pretty active when it comes to posting and I would really like my partner to be too. Obviously work and school and life can get in the way and that's understandable.

anyways onto the pairings!

pairings
mermaid x vampire
Mermaid x human
Vampire x witch
Merman x witch
Werewolf adventure (they turn into actual giant wolves, no anthros. ALSO I have zero idea for plot for this so you'd probably have to help me out)

Steampunk (I can brainstorm a plot with you if you're interested)
Cyberpunk (same as above)

Realistic pairings
Traveling musician x singer
-----> plot idea: hes known about her in school yet they were never really close. When x shows up for the audition things begin to change

Last edited:
Hey, I’m definitely interested in this! I am 18+ lol. I’d be fine with probably any of those pairings too, they sound interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back