• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple plots Advanced lit [open]

Kiena

I have several plots and am looking for a fellow high level writer to work on one with.
I have characters and am flexible on all of these ideas so if one gives you inspiration feel free to reach out and see if I am interested in your alt idea.
I mostly play females but can add and control males and npcs as well as multiple main characters if you have an idea to pass by me.

If a plot interests you message me for the related docs and character info and if available the first post.

Now on to the plots!....

Fantasy, low tech, twist, action, adventure, possible romance or betrayal
(Have a map, charsheet, and ref pics)

(Muse B you) is a well-known hunter within the kingdom of Vexalis. He has hunted countless beasts and has strong fighting abilities. His favourite keepsake from his father is a knife with a red and black feather on the end of it, said to come from the "Bird of Styria" a mythical giant bird that is said to guard the forgotten city of Styria. One day, Muse B ventures into the untouched forest where the city is said to be located somewhere in its massive depths. He enters with the hopes of finding the legendary bird and hunting it to make his father proud.
There, in the supposedly uninhabited forest, Muse B finds an unusual girl in a trap and free's her. In exchange for his kindness (Muse A me), chooses to show him the way through the large forest to the lost city. But what the legend didn't say is that the Bird of Syria could turn into a human. Will you be a true rougue who will trap and sell her to a cruel master, fall for her before finding out she is the bird you seek.

Fantasy, supernatural, romance, drama, possible war or betrayal.
(Have a first post, maps, ref pics, and a char sheet)

There are two werewolf tribes who inhabit the North and South respectively of the territory known as Lunesta. The north is inhabited by white and grey wolves while the south is inhabited by black and red wolves. These two tribes have coexisted in an uneasy truce for centuries, a neutral zone between them.
The story starts with my character, murdering her alpha after he convinced her for years she was his mate only because she had felt no pull at all towards anyone. It made it convenient to use that to his advantage as she felt lust towards him, convincing her that was what finding your mate felt like. Only a half truth. After he told her he found his mate she kills him and his mate. But now she's a murder, a traitor, and she's wanted by her whole pack for the death of their alpha. So her only choice is to ask the other tribe's alpha if she can join his pack, not expecting to find out she is no mere halfling, nor to find out that as soon as she crosses the neutral zone and the northern tribe's border to feel his pull as her mate.

Alt history/fictional history, supernatural, action, gore, death, possible romance, betrayal.
(Have a charsheet and ref pics)

The life of a pirate is dangerous, unkind, and unforgiving. And for a woman, these truths were deafening. In spite of that, she was not a woman who could be broken by the seas. A captain of her own ship, commanding respect and loyalty, her name was feared as much as any man that raised jolly roger. She'd seen just about everything the depths had to offer...or so she thought. When a statue brought on board from their last treasure haul comes alive as a flesh and blood man--no, a beast? A spirit? A god? And he would turn out to not be the only one as the seas would become a battleground and pirate captains across the globe became partners to supernatural beings bent on waging war. She had overcome the challenges of the sea and being a woman captain, but is she hardened enough to fight a war with a demigod without falling for him?
So, yeah, badass pirate queen awakens a supernatural being and is dragged into an otherworldly war on the high seas.

Syfy, future,action, drama, possible romance
(Have a character sheet, ref pics, ship map, and an idea of them possibly getting stranded on a large island and having to trek accros the wilderness surviving together. Mostly just for the romance version.)

(Character A me) is an armed stealth courier on a routine cargo delivery that turns out to be advanced bio-tech, an android(character B) which escapes containment prior to reaching its destination, demands to be brought to a dead planet. (Character A) agrees hesitantly but is unsure about this not-quite-person and feels like they remember them but can't figure out how due to the android having amnesia about anything before it's containment as an android. Perhaps (character B) has nightmares about their past before and how they became an android.
My initial thoughts for the plot could be either an older brother or former lover who died in combat and was turned into a cyborg to continue his career. The surgeries they did completely changed his face and eyes and he has a designation instead of a name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back