• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple fantasy settings - HP/Dragon Age/Original.

Meridel

Hello everyone!
I am looking for 1x1 or perhaps a small group of peeps for a Dragon Age/similar set up roleplays. There are some other things we can discuss and fandoms I'm interested in are given below. I am not a big fan of playing canon characters, however will do them on the side during the story, if it feels appropriate for writing development. With regards to myself, I like adventure, drama and angst heavy plots. Romance is always fine, if developed properly.

Dragon Age plots:
-> OC story of refugees from Ferelden, set during the Fifth Blight
-> A tranquil mage meets up with a childhood friend during the Conclave, set in Inquisition -> tranquility is broken
-> Stories located in Tevinter involving the Magisters/questionable blood magic

Other, vaguely medieval plots:
-> Story involving two separate tribes inhabiting the same Volcano island. Long story short, it could be a frenemies relationship/they have to fight their way off the island, when the volcano erupts. I'm also interested in exploring relationships of civilisation meets barbarians plots

Other set ups:
-> OC Harry Potter story/Fantastic Beasts set up around Voldemort's time. Lot's of drama, angst, escaping the death eaters etc, etc.
-> OC story with the Arcana.
-> OC stories within the Witcher universe.
-> Oc stories within Mass Effect.

Requirements:
-> At least 18+
-> Literate roleplayer interested in novel writing.
-> Able to communicate - if you get bored, just tell me.
-> Patience: I work full time and I'm not always able to reply quickly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back