• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple Fandom Search!!! (with a dash of OCs)

clayterran

Whewie!
Hi!! You can call my Clay. :)
It’s a personal preference of mine to rp with people who are 18+. I just don’t like the idea of rping with minors, sorry! Please respect that. I much prefer M/M and F/F over M/F but if it’s interesting enough for me we can always work something out. I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs, but am not a huge fan of one liners as I find them hard to work with. I have a few OCs I like to use as well if you prefer OC over fandom. ^_^ As of right now, I'm a bit more interested in fandom!

Discord is a plus! Feel free to PM me so we can chat over there. Discord is easier for me to check, as I don’t check this site every day.

fresh off a hiatus but bold italics is my top interests!!

Some original plot ideas!!

Nightly Rituals (Demon/Human)
  • Character A jokingly performs a summoning ritual and ends up summoning a real demon! Character A fearing for their life pleads for forgiveness from the demon, but the demon is pretty damn chill though and finds the entire situation hilarious seeing as they haven't been summoned in centuries. Curious about the current day, the demon decides to crash Character A's place for an undisclosed amount of time! Craves blood but comes to loves hamburgers and fast food thanks. This is like a supernatural comedy/slice of life/romance!
Invasion!! (Human/Human)
  • Character A comes home from school one day to find Character B (wearing a strange outfit) in their room, writing down notes and observing Character A's living situation. Embarrassed and confused, Character A demands to know who Character B is. Character B claims to be from another planet and is trying to see if Earth is worth taking over. Character B claims that he will be watching Character A's life for the next year and understand humans from a up close and personal perspective. Character A wanting to prove that Earth is amazing tries their damnest to make this the most incredible year ever! Character B soon begins to attend the same school as Character A and basically shadow them. Shenanigans ensue of course. This is a romantic comedy with futuristic elements.

Some fandoms I enjoy:

My Hero Academia
  • Eraserhead/Present Mic
  • Eraserhead/All Might (with Present Mic pining for Eraserhead lol)
  • ENDHAWKS (im thirsty flamfoadns)
Kingdom Hearts
  • Axel/Roxas
  • Sora/Roxas
  • Riku/Sora (not a huge fan of this but open to ideas)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Caesar/Joseph
  • Josuke/Okuyasu
  • Giorno/Mista

Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Chrom/Robin
Fire Emblem Fates
  • Xander/Corrin
Haikyuu
  • Takeda/Ukai
  • Suga/Daichi
  • Oikawa/Kageyama
Legend of Zelda
  • Sidon/Link
  • Kass/Link (a rarepair lol)
Persona 4
  • Souji/Yosuke

Magi
  • Sphintus/Titus

Code Geass
  • Suzaku/Lelouch

Last edited:
hey there! both your original ideas are really interesting, i'd love to try one of 'em out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back