• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐩 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 !!

kumverse

𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 / 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄

hey everyone, my name is kim - or better known by my alias, kumverse. i'm an eighteen
year old college student, currently enrolled in a pre-nursing program, and i'm looking to
pass my (semi) free time with roleplaying !! i've been roleplaying since.. forever, so i'm
experienced in this department. i'm a lazy lit to novella writer, but i can mirror your
responses. i'm a sucker for details, love love love small details, gets me everytime (true).

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑

i'll keep this short and simple - just so i don't drag this thread any longer than it has to be.

you must be eighteen and over. i won't roleplay with anyone younger, only because it
makes me uncomfortable. lying won't be tolerated as well, so don't let me catch you.

communication is key ! please try to speak to me ooc, i love making new friends - esp
when it comes to roleplay partners. i can be a little shy at first, but i promise that i'll
open up really quick. if you want to suggest anything regarding the roleplay, by all
means, go ahead !! if you want to send me something not related to the roleplay,
go ahead and send it !! i really don't mind :3

i do just about any pairing - mxf, mxm, or fxf. i also do nb pairings as well, so don't be
afraid to ask !! for fandom roleplays, i will be accepting oc x oc pairings, cc x oc, and
(maybe) cc x cc pairings. i don't have anything against cc x cc, but it really depends on
the plot and what i'm feeling in that moment.

i am ghost friendly, i will not pry into your business or anything like that. if you need to
take time off, by all means, go for it. life can get in the way sometimes, so i do not blame
you at all. if you want to send me a message letting me know that you'll be gone for a
while, go for it ! i'll be understanding & respectful of your decisions. :^)

now, last but not least - i ask that you be patient & respectful. i'll show the same if you
do the same. i am a college student that will be busy throughout my years at my college,
so i won't always be on, or i'll be studying for something really important. i will also not
tolerate any form of racism, ableism, and homophobia. it's rude and downright not cool.

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐒

i'll be listing the fandoms that i'm interested below, i'll also be listing the canon characters
that i can play for that fandom. if any of them catch your eye, let me know !! (also fandoms
are not the only way that i roleplay, if you're interested in doing a non-fandom rp, skip this
part and just shoot me a message !!)

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
(any series, accepting au's as well)

canon characters i can play ..
ron weasley ; harry potter ; hermione granger ;
draco malfoy ; luna lovegood ; pansy parkinson ;
daphne greengrass ; theodore nott ; mattheo riddle

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
(any series, including tbosas)
canon characters i can play ..

katniss everdeen ; effie trinket ; johanna mason ;
finnick odair ; peeta mellark ; sejanus plinth ;
lucy gray baird ; haymitch abernathy

𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀

(accepting au's, crossovers, etc)
canon characters / crossover characters i play ..
jeff the killer ; eyeless jack ; masky/tim ;
hoodie/brian ; toby ; jane the killer ; nina

the killer ; clockwork ; laughing jack

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇

(will do cc x cc for this, modern au preferred)
canon characters i play ..
elizabeth caledonia (ashe) ; cole cassidy ;

hana song (dva) ; genji shimada ; angela ziegler (mercy) ;
gabriel reyes (reaper) ; hanzo shimada

𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐍𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐁𝐀
(accepting au's ; aged up characters)
canon characters i play ..
shinobu kocho ; misturi kanroji ; obanai

iguro ; tengen uzui ; tamayo ; daki ; doma ;
akaza ; giyu tomioka

i got more fandoms, but i'm a bit lazy to place them in here. like i said,
if you don't see a fandom on here (that you want to do) let me know and
i'll let you know if i'm in that fandom !!

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓

you've reached the end of this thread :3 i'll be checking in on this thread
once in a while, so don't be afraid to send me a dm ! i'm active every other
day - so i'm bound to see your dm !! i hope you all have a great day, or night,
and make sure to take care of yourself !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back