• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multifandom OC x canon RP

Ghoulie

Hii, I'm looking for someone who'd like to be my rp partner for some OC x Canon stuff (term used very broadly, as in OCs within an existing universe and surrounded by existing characters). I like longer replies with a more "narrative" feel, and someone who's itching to info dump their OC's whole backstory just as much as I am! I'm mostly into Marvel stuff right now, but I also do Star Wars, Red Dead Redemption, Arcane (or League in general). I'm 21 so I'd appreciate someone of similar age to RP with me, I may or may not draw fanart of our stories too (SFW) <:)

Hi, what genders do you usually pair? And what characters are you looking for in arcane and marvel?

G Ghoulie what kind of pairings are you looking for in regards to a marvel rp? I’m looking for someone to play Tony or Howard Stark. I can play anyone in return
I'd be looking for a Loki, and l could play as Tony, don't know about Howard though

Last edited:
G Ghoulie what kind of pairings are you looking for in regards to a marvel rp? I’m looking for someone to play Tony or Howard Stark. I can play anyone in return
I'm looking for maybe Steve or Bucky? Either one is okay, and I could play Howard, I'm assuming you mean young Howard like in Agent Carter?

Hi, what genders do you usually pair? And what characters are you looking for in arcane and marvel?
Hi hi, for arcane I'd normally be pairing F/F and for marvel F/M. I'm a big simp for Vi, but I also loved to roleplay a sort of sibling dynamic (obviously NOT romantic in any way) with Jinx, as far as Marvel goes my favs are all in the Captain America side of it so Bucky, Sam, Steve, maybe Zemo

Hi hi, for arcane I'd normally be pairing F/F and for marvel F/M. I'm a big simp for Vi, but I also loved to roleplay a sort of sibling dynamic (obviously NOT romantic in any way) with Jinx, as far as Marvel goes my favs are all in the Captain America side of it so Bucky, Sam, Steve, maybe Zemo
I could definitely play Vi and I prefer F/F ships too, I normally pair my Arcane OC with Jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back