• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multi-genre and some niche fandom; 1on1 RP search

ironhand88

Try again, always.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for RP partners in a wide variety of spaces and settings! We might be a good match if:
  • You’re not a minor!
  • You don’t mind more detailed and expansive worlds
  • You write at a semi-lit or full-lit level. Please no one-sentence replies (unless we’re both online and there’s a conversation going on, that’s the good stuff)
  • You like OOC interaction! I like making writing friends
  • Reply somewhat frequently (once a day or every other)
  • You understand how to clearly communicate plot and ideas; if I’m confused I’m less likely to prioritize responding. This is purely a side hobby for me.

Some things that are not required but I’m interested in!
  • Ability to write more than one character, casts larger than two keep things interesting.
  • If you like magic systems and combat, I enjoy these a lot and like going into depth there!
  • Prefer Discord. (I’m open to this site but do not like it.)

Genres I enjoy-
  • Fantasy! In almost every flavor except grim dark.
  • Cyberpunk and most other -punk genres!
  • Some sci-fi, I enjoy the occasional space opera or hard sci-fi world, but speculative and strange sci-fi is my fav tho.
  • Historical fantasy :3 I love mixing real world and history with fantastical elements.

I am most open to creating new worlds with my partner in any of these settings! I welcome already made OCs and brand new ones equally well. If you’re down I’d love to try stories in my settings, but give your own a pitch, I might be interested.

I’m also interested in select (and some incredibly niche) fandoms, so if there’s anything you’re interested in I would be interested in trying those as well! I usually prefer writing and interacting with OCs.
  • Elden Ring
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Reverse: 1999
  • The Mortal Engines series
  • The Bartimaeus Trilogy and extended world
  • The Journey to the West
  • Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (manga, though movie is fine too)
  • Castle in the Sky
  • Bleach
  • Tron: Legacy
  • Incarceron

I prefer MxF pairings (with myself in the male role), though I also welcome non-romantic family, found family, team, or friendship dynamics as well. As far as specific role pairings go, I prefer to start with worldbuilding, then we can talk about roles and archetypes for our characters to fill.
If you’re interested, please reach out! DMs work best but replies here are fine too. I've included a writing sample below, and that world is definitely one I'd be interested in writing in with a partner if they were interested!

Attachments

• The Last Voice Excerpt.pdf
    82.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back