• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-fandom Search! My list is short, but I'm open to new things!

HeroicLoser

BLACKJACK!
S'cuse me, just...lookin' for some friends!

Hello everyone! My name is Kaze and I've got a hankerin' for some good times.

I'm willing to play any of the following muses from their respected fandoms! My favorites will be bolded, though I'm fine with switching up characters if you're in an experimental mood/ have never played a character and would like to try your hand at any of them!

FFXV
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Prompto Argentum

Gladiolus Amicitia
Ignis Scientia

Sonic The Hedgehog:
Sonic
Shadow
Amy Rose

Doukyuusei:
Kusakabe Hikaru
Sajou Rihito

Ideas:
Gosh, I have so many! I'd love to hear yours too!
I like to discuss ideas and roleplay on a stable platform.
I suck at forum planning so I'm available on Skype, Discord or anything you, personally, may feel comfortable with!

Preferences: Bolded
Promptis

Ignoct*
Gladnis*
SonAmy*
Sonadow
Doukyuusei speaks for itself haha!

*If executed properly. I think this ship has potential but it takes the right execution. ♥

About Me:

Kaze ♥ A Big Dork ♥ 25 (18+ rpers please!) ♥ EST -5:00 ♥ Please feel free to PM! ♥
Be kind, be respectful and most importantly, have fun.​

HeroicLoser HeroicLoser Omg, Doukyuusei! I remember watching the movie and I really enjoyed it. Ah, I should probably watch it again when I can. I didn't know that other people knew of it to be honest. I think it would be interesting/fun to try out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back