• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi fandom roleplay search! 1x1 Long term!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Female writer here seeking a fandom roleplay based on these terms: You must like ocs. You must do doubles or be willing to play as canon males. You must use third person and past tense and you must ause at least ten lines plus of detail per reply, I can’t respond to one liners or one word replies. Now with those out of the way my fandoms include: Outlander,The Hunger Games, Narnia, Game Of Thrones, Harry Potter, The Office US, Merlin, YOU, Thirteen reasons why, scream, Divergent, most of and a few more!

I’m mainly tlooking to do my top four fandoms right now which are; Merlin , Outlander, Narnia, The Hunger Games. I am however desperate for a Merlin or Outlander roleplay. I am looking for long term roleplay only! I ship my oc with the following males from the following fandoms - if it’s Outlander Jamie McTavish,if it’s Merlin Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot or Gwaine, if it’s twilight - Jacob or Edward, if it’s Narnia- Peter or Caspian. If it’s Game Of Thrones- Robb Stark,Theon Greyjoy, Jon Snow or maybe even Jamie Lannister. The Hunger Games- Gale, Peeta or Haymitch. If it’s Harry Potter I ship my oc with specific characters. If you’re interested and can be tolerant with someone who has mild dyslexia then send me a ⭐️ to show you read this.

I am all full on Outlander and haven't watched Merlin, but I'll be interested in playing Robb for you from Game of Thrones.

I am all full on Outlander and haven't watched Merlin, but I'll be interested in playing Robb for you from Game of Thrones.
Ahhh I mean I’d love Outlander but I understand if you’re full. I can do GoT. But I do a lot of those roleplays, out of interest where do you find outlander fans? I’ve really struggled.

Sorry my apps glitching and I’m not that used to rp nation so please bare with me!

Hello! Female writer here seeking a fandom roleplay based on these terms: You must like ocs. You must do doubles or be willing to play as canon males. You must use third person and past tense and you must ause at least ten lines plus of detail per reply, I can’t respond to one liners or one word replies. Now with those out of the way my fandoms include: Outlander,The Hunger Games, Narnia, Game Of Thrones, Harry Potter, The Office US, Merlin, YOU, Thirteen reasons why, scream, Divergent, most of and a few more!

I’m mainly tlooking to do my top four fandoms right now which are; Merlin , Outlander, Narnia, The Hunger Games. I am however desperate for a Merlin or Outlander roleplay. I am looking for long term roleplay only! I ship my oc with the following males from the following fandoms - if it’s Outlander Jamie McTavish,if it’s Merlin Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot or Gwaine, if it’s twilight - Jacob or Edward, if it’s Narnia- Peter or Caspian. If it’s Game Of Thrones- Robb Stark,Theon Greyjoy, Jon Snow or maybe even Jamie Lannister. The Hunger Games- Gale, Peeta or Haymitch. If it’s Harry Potter I ship my oc with specific characters. If you’re interested and can be tolerant with someone who has mild dyslexia then send me a ⭐ to show you read this.

⭐

I love the idea of a good long-term Narnia roleplay. I would be willing to do doubles, if you would be down to play Edmund. Let me know if you're interested!

⭐

I love the idea of a good long-term Narnia roleplay. I would be willing to do doubles, if you would be down to play Edmund. Let me know if you're interested!
Heck yeah I’m down! Shoot me a dm !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back