• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-fandom Roleplay recruitment

AWriterNamedBruno

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! :D

I am currently looking for rp partners who are interested in the following fandoms:

- Marvel
- Star Wars (Seen everything except for the standalone live action tv series)
- Assassin's Creed
- Disney
- Transformers

Here are some things to know about roleplaying with me to take into consideration;

- Doubling up is a must. For those who do not know what this means, it basically means that I will play whoever you have for a love interest, and you will do the same for me.
- I do allow LGBT+ ocs, so there is no need to ask me if this is accepted. :)
- If I am unaware of or simply do not know of a certain movie or tv show (this is pointed more towards the Star Wars, Marvel and Disney fandoms.), please do not badger me too much on watching prementioned movie or tv show. I will look into with in due time when I have enough time to do so.
- Unless I have not responded in a week tops, please try not to spam me too much for I do have a life outside of the internet just like everyone else does.

I do have more roleplay rules, but these are the main important ones that I have. All others will be posted in the appropriate rp threads when asked. :)

AWriterNamedBruno AWriterNamedBruno hey there! What kind of marvel rp are you interested in?

Hello! I am not all that picky, for I can do the MCU or more of the more "standalone" franchises (X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc.) or something like a rp where all the heroes and villains are in the same universe (like how that early 2000s cartoon The Superhero Squad did back in the day.) I've been on a major Marvel kick ever since I watched Deadpool and Wolverine, which was oddly enough to reignite my love for Marvel movies.

Who are your love interests for Marvel and Disney?
It all pretty much depends honestly. Like, my main three for Marvel have always been either Wolverine, Loki or Dr. Strange.
Disney it depends on the specific sub-fandom. Like say if it's going by the movies, it would be Bruno Madrigal from Encanto or Winston Deavor from the Incredibles. Or for The Owl House (just a random example for a tv series.) it would be either Philip Wittebane, Hunter or Gus Porter.

Oooo Transformers! What all Transformers series are you in to?
I would say that my main two that I'm into right now are Transformers Prime and its tie-in RID15. But I am familiar with the others that came after those two. :)

It all pretty much depends honestly. Like, my main three for Marvel have always been either Wolverine, Loki or Dr. Strange.
Disney it depends on the specific sub-fandom. Like say if it's going by the movies, it would be Bruno Madrigal from Encanto or Winston Deavor from the Incredibles. Or for The Owl House (just a random example for a tv series.) it would be either Philip Wittebane, Hunter or Gus Porter.
Cool, are you down for disney

Users who are viewing this thread

Back