• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mouthwashing. [[ canon/canon && canon/oc welcome ! ]]

folie de grandeur

hhhhhhhhhhhhhungry
I hope this hurts.
Hello, hello! long time no see, rpn. I hope you all are well. : )

CONTENT WARNING: dead dove! If you’ve clicked on this, I am going to assume it is because you are already familiar with the game and/or fandom. If you are not, please do not read any further into this thread and proceed in finding such content with caution. Especially if you are a minor. I like to romanticize grim topics and toxic relationships. I am only interested in writing with other ‘stable’ adults; 19+ okay, 21+ preferred. Okay, thank you!

I am Vi; 24, she/wtv, chronically online and always seeking something a little fun, a little complicated, and a little (or lot-tle) twisted. I write in the third and second person perspectives, any tense, preference for the dark and beautiful. If anything here piques your interest, please comment below, send me a direct message, or add me on discord ( voidvizz) ! < 3

who I can play ( in order of confidence):
jimmy
anya
curly
daisuke maybe…? probably not, sweet boy

who I am looking for:
idk message me with you wanna be and what you’re looking for hehe 👉👈
probably jimmy or curly cause I’m sick

CAVEAT: I am not writing Anya/Jimmy, please; Anya/Curly would be tread lightly… OCs are welcome! She deserves only the best;
Curly and Jimmy can rot 🫶 (together if you want :3) /hj

this game is beautiful and provoking and deeply sad. that said, I just wanna explore character dynamics and the inherently awful themes present in the game with some stuff on the side. thank you for reading!!

if you’re interested, please include your age, limits, and what dynamics/characters you are interested in. Thanks again !! Best of luck in your searches. : )

note: I am only looking for 1-2 partners and live a very hectic life, so sometimes I can reply multiple times a day, other times only once or twice; occasionally I have to take a break. Communication is key, I try my best to keep my partners in the loop when I’m struggling physically, mentally, or with inspiration/writer’s block. (I promise I won’t spam trauma dump or complain, lol; just keep you in the know, I’d appreciate if you do the same for me, but I’m pretty chill regardless!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back