• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mouthwashing, anyone? (mxm or nbxm, casual,looking for canon characters)

Hobo Heart

Lovely Corpse Bride
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welp, looks like I can't get this game out of my head

I'm looking for a Jimmy or Curly to rp with, as for the character I'll be rping it can either be the dude that is my pfp/username

Or one of my own characters (made human for this setting because let's be honest, no one wants to be blinded by a six eyed angel or suffer the horrid smell of a mushroom hybrid)

Here's a description of my own characters in not particular order : Isabeau Mystrelis, an eccentric teacher that makes their own clothes. Matheel Ephael, a person with pastel-colored streaked hair that is soft-spoken and prefers to relax under trees. David Ashmile : a dark blue-haired male that has big green eyes, black eyeshadow and always wears dresses.
Mush : an odd male that loves to wear flower patterned dresses, has mushroom earrings and never goes out without his mushroom hat

Pick your poison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back