• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mother Nature's new World

My idea for this is.

Mother Nature tired of how humans treat the earth decides to re make it making planets grow over everything and create new cities made of planets with humanoid plant people as the dominant species.

and Mother Nature does find humans adorable so she picks one to save and act as her child treating them like a very little kid despite their age.

I'd like to be the human is anyone interested in being Mother Nature?
You can give her a different name and pick her how she looks if you like.

If you're interested we can discuss details like the what age the human is treated as or how the world works now stuff like that or maybe details you want to add as long as it doesn't just change the whole plot to something completely different.

Also please know my replies aren't super long if that's a issue for you probably don't think of RPing with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back