• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mors’ search for active & literate partners

deviation

looks may be deceiving
Please be aware that this thread was created while I was on dark mode, in the settings! If something doesn’t show up, try switching to dark mode, and then everything should work fine!!

A Bit About Me

Hello, my name is mors oscula. Feel free to call me mors, oscy, oscula, or whatever your heart desires. I am a twenty two year old female, completing my fourth year of college! I am looking for partners 18+. Right now, I have central daylight time, if that matters to you, although I respond at random times during the day and night (that’s a college student for you). I am extremely active and will respond to every rp every other day, if not every day, multiple times a day. I do try to mirror my partner which is why my replies can range from 600 words to 4000 words, depending on what I am given and what type of role play is desired. With that being said, I am semi to advanced literate, with at least a hearty two paragraphs per reply, although I can and will do much more. English is my first language, and I also speak Spanish and French to anyone interested, and am currently learning Korean. My writing isn’t perfect, but I like to think it’s relatively free of grammar and spelling errors. I am more than willing to write several characters per response, as well as just one. Typically, I can also write either oc or canon, just tell me your preference. I have a preference towards F/M, but I can be convinced of M/M and F/F as well if you ask me! I can play female or make

What I want in a partner

1|
Activity is fairly important to me because if I go two-three weeks without a response, I will likely lose interest which I don’t want to do! I would prefer if my partners could get me two responses a week.
2| Because I am literate, I am looking for partners of the same! I would prefer, at least, two hearty paragraphs per response, although I am more than happy to receive more.
3| Please help me build our universe, I don’t want to do it all by myself. I want to make sure that we both enjoy it.

4| Please don’t godmod my characters, and no Mary Sues or anything like that! We love originality!
5| Please be able to write in third person because first person makes it a bit weird for me. I have a preference towards present although I am okay with past as well!
6| I am ghost friendly, just please let me know if you decide to drop the rp, so I don’t find myself waiting for a response that will never come.
7| Please let me know if you will be unable to respond for a week or longer, just so that I am aware and don’t think you have dropped the rp.
8| This isn’t a rule, but a preference. I love to get to know my rp partners, so OOC chatter is always welcome!
9| Please have a good grasp on grammar and spelling. No text talk.
10| Be willing to double if you decide to do canon x oc just so that it makes it fair to everyone.
11| Please do NOT just send me a message, asking whether or not I’m still looking, or giving a measly sentence about yourself. I would prefer if you would tell me about your writing style.

Fandoms I like

TV Shows

1|
Arrow
2| Flash
3| Vampire Diaries
4| True Blood
5| Heartland
6| Glee
7| Game of Thrones
8| Pretty Little Liars
9| Outlander

Movies

1|
Marvel
2| DC
3| Nicholas Sparks (creative genius)
4| Jurassic Park/World

Books

1|
Divergent
2| Hunger Games
3| Twilight
4| Mortal Instruments
5| Matched
6| The Host
7| Percy Jackson

Dramas

1|
Crash landing on you
2| Boys over Flowers
3| W
4| I need Romance 1/2/3
5| Heirs
6| Good Morning Call
7| Playful Kiss

Anime

1|
Devil’s Line
2| Kamisama Kiss
3| Vampire Knight
4| Kamigami no Asobi
5| Amnesia
6| Dragon Ball Z
7| Hoku no Boku

Originals

Pairings

* Fan/Celebrity
* Celebrity/ Celebrity
*Step Siblings
*Fosters
* Best Friend/ Best Friend's Boyfriend
* Best Friend/ Best Friend's Brother
*Sibling/ Older Sibling's Best Friend
* Betrothal/ Arranged Marriage
* Hunter/ Hunted
* Princess/ Prince
*Abusive Relationship
* Supernatural (vampire/demon/shifter) x Human
* Superhero x Superhero
* Superhero x Human
* Fake Relationship to Real
* Caretaker x Person in Need of Care
* Trainer x Trainee
* CEO x Secretary
* Best Friend
* Next Door Neighbors

One Line Plots

* "Say you hate me, just say anything"
* "I'm just an embarrassment to you! Nothing I do or say will ever be enough!"
* "The do it, pull the trigger and pretend like nothing we had ever mattered."
* "When I first met you, I was going to kill you."
* "If I stay here, I'm going to die. If I jump, I'm probably going to die. Damn, what did you get me into?"
* "With everything happening lately, I can't tell if you're real or not."
* "I hate you! I hate you for lying to me. I hate you for destroying our relationship! I hate you for what you did to me, and I hate you because I love you."
* "While looking into the face of death itself, I couldn't help but to grin."
* "If I die tonight, just know, that you're the one who brought me here."
* "Do you think that this is a joke because I don't. Life is not a joke."
* "I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me."
* "No, you can't be real, there's no way. I created you."
* "I don't blame you for being you, but you can't blame me for hating it."
* "Keep smirking at me like that, and I'll shoot you. I'm not kidding, I really will."
* "I hate everything about you! Your hair, your eyes, your muscles, it all makes me want to vomit."
* "Don't be a dumbass. Hand over the sword before someone gets hurt."
* "Just because I've known you all my life doesn't mean I love you. I barely like you."
* "When they return, we'll be nothing but flesh and bone. Right now, I want to feel your flesh against mine."
* "The only abuse I go through is the fire you ignite in me."
* "You say you never want to see me hurt or in pain, but you cause more abuse than anything or anyone else in my life."
* "It's time to let me go and move on. If you love me, you'll do me this last favor."

Actual Plots

1| Returning Home
When a soldier returns home from active duty, he shares a joyful reunion with his significant other. Romance rekindles the moment the pair sets eyes on each other; for a time, it’s as if they never spent a minute apart, though it’s been several years since they’ve had more than a video chat to hold them over. The lovers are finally able to start building a life together and plan their fairy-tale wedding. Only, it doesn’t take but a few weeks for the soldier’s experiences abroad to start impeding their efforts. Gradually, he becomes listless and quiet. Sometimes, he’s eerily distant and angry without provocation. Saying that the adjustment to civilian living is more challenging than he first assumed it would be is an understatement. But the couple’s love is strong and neither is willing to give up just because there’s a few demons to fight.

2| Looking for Trouble
P1 is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with P2, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. P2 is attracted to P1 on a physical level, but once P1's age reveals itself, P2 lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what P1 needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with P2 slip away, P1 convinces P2 to take them home. Lust clouds P2's judgment and they let P1 spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, P2 says all the things P1 wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, P2's attitude toward P1 hasn’t changed–but P1 doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to P2's dismay, P1 starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing P2 how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. P2 insists that their relationship will never be; yet P2 can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with P1.

3| Threat to the Throne
She was a threat to the crown, that much she knew. Her aunt had risen to power and became blind to anything around her, including the blood ties that she shared with her niece. Now all she sees her as is a rival, one she must rid herself of. So she banishes her from the castle, exiling her to never come back, expecting that enough will lead in her death. But when the queen learns that her niece lives, she sends a huntsman to go after her and bring her back so that the queen may slaughter her, herself. But on the long journey, can the huntsman be swayed?

4| Comic to Reality
P1 spent years becoming famous off of the comic that they wrote about P2, a highly successful CEO who fights crime, in the night. P1 continues writing and when they fall asleep in their office one day, they wake to find that they have somehow entered the universe of their comic. And not being able to figure out how to escape, this is their life now, and they must learn to adapt quickly or die trying. And being found by their creation, P2, doesn't necessarily seem to help matters.

5| Dream Come True
P1 was obsessed with playing this game, obsessed with the character of P2 and their life. P2 was an alien, living a life on a distant planet, and P1 has found themselves wishing that P2 was a real person because of how in love they thought they were. And then everything changes. P1 watches as a beam of light enters their room, somehow shattering the tv and in its place leaves P2, in person. It's what P1 has always wanted, but they have so many questions, most of which have to be put on hold. P2 doesn't know anything about Earth life, not the language, not the food, nothing, and it's P1 duty to teach them.

6| Intense Kiss
P1 has had a crush on P2 for a long time, ever since their freshman year of high school. Now entering their junior year, P1 decides to give a love letter to P2, more or less, a heartless person, who doesn't care about other's feelings, who looks at it for a moment, not even reading it before rejecting it. The truth is that P2 is extremely intelligent while P1 isn't, per say, near as intelligent. P1 is heart broken, but when their house is destroyed in a tornado, P1 is forced to move into the house of their father's friends, which happens to be P2's house. At first, P2 makes it obvious that they don't like P1, but slowly P1 is able to break down their offenses until a kiss changes everything.

7| Behind Closed Doors
Being an up and rising star is difficult, not like anything P1 has ever imagined, but it doesn't stop them from completely loving it. They are a new model, dabbling a bit in acting and song writing. After being in a movie with a major star, their agent thinks it would be a good idea for the two of them to get together. It would increase their publicity, and although it takes some convincing, P2, a famous muscian and actor, agrees. They're both attractive and look great together. The only problem is that they hate each other, but even with that, they can't deny the fire that they share.

Teaser RP Sample

She wasted no time in looking over the man. She didn't think that she had ever seen him before, but she couldn't see him very well. It was about an hour after sunrise, and the sun was shining in her direction, in her face, meaning she couldn't see him extremely well. But, that didn't mean that her skill was any less because it wasn't. Lily had been shooting arrows with her bow for ten years now, and it was like instinct now, something she really could do while dreaming and with her eyes closed. Looking at him, she wondered if he was a threat. He didn't look like anyone other than a man from a village, a poor man. But she thought it was worse than if he had been a rich man. He was more likely to sell her out than a rich man. The king offered rewards to anyone who sent in someone who had broken one of his rules. And the offers he made were very good, money that could last families for half a year or even more. But the rich were loyal and would do without wanting the cash reward. And one thing she couldn't handle right now was being put to death. She needed this food to keep her family afloat, but she also couldn't die because without her, what would her family do?

She had been told on several occasions that she could be quite intimidating. But that was usually when the person she was dealing with didn't know her. She was serious, and she had to be for her family. People outside of the kingdom's rich provinces had to grow up fast, or they wouldn't survive. And Lily wanted so much for her siblings not to go through the same thing. There was nothing more important to her than family, and everyone knew that about her. She would do anything for them. She watched him wince at her harsh words before he told her good morning, making her narrow her eyes at him. He was afraid yet respectful. A weird combination, but it may just keep him alive. He told her his name quickly, and she knew that he wasn't lying by the way he said it. Kai rubbed the back of his head, his eyes focused on her bow, and she understood why. Bows were deadly in the right hands, and unluckily enough for him, she knew what she was doing. He asked her if the hunting was going well, and she set her arrow further, aiming it right at his chest with anger written across her features. Of course, she knew that he understood what she'd been doing earlier, but the way he said it out loud made it seem like a threat even if he had just meant it as a comment.

He told her that she was quite good with the bow from noticing her stance. And that made her frown. What would he know about stance? There were so few people in the poor villages that knew anything about hunting because they didn't do it, fear of their lives preventing them from doing so. He asked if she'd had any luck because he'd seen tracks with hooves going north. It sounded like a trap, and she growled at him especially when she saw his smile. Did he think that she would drop everything because of his smile? Did that work with all the other females he talked to? Not her. "How do you know anything about hunting?!" she snapped, her voice low and challenging. He asked her if she would mind not threatening him. He understood that she may be nervous given what she was doing, but he wasn't going to say anything to anyone. And she narrowed her eyes at him. Did he really expect that she would believe him? A total stranger? He just wanted to stroll, see some of the villages East. He was thinking she may be able to show him around but understood if not with how busy she had been. What person had time to stroll through the forest? Their lives were too hard, and that made her think he wasn't a peasant or poor at all. Lily kept her bow aimed at his chest, taking a step towards him before shooting the arrow, allowing it to hit the tree right beside his head. "I never miss," she states, making it obvious she had missed, by only an inch of his head, on purpose.

Recap

I can’t believe I have so much, sorry for the long thread! If you don’t see any plots you like, I’m always down to create new original ideas with you! If you are interested in being my partner, please send me a message, I’d like to keep this thread clean! Also if you cannot see my words, try switching to dark mode (sorry, that’s the mode I created it in), and that should solve the problem!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back