Mornin.'

Rinsette

pizza-connoisseur
Hi guys,

I'm a daydreamer with the tendency to disappear for moments at a time. I'm not necessarily new per say, but I RP'd here about a year ago. I'm trying to get back into the wondrous, illustrious world of writing so here I am again. Hopefully, I won't be disappearing anytime soon.

EDIT: I should say a little more about myself for all who don't know, hehe. I'm a perfectionist with a love for writing and graphic design. I love sci-fi, slice of life, fantasy RP's and other's that I can't think of at the moment. I prefer writing one on one and in small, tight-knit groups. Bigger RP's are also fun, but I'm not too fond of them.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and yes, it's very nice to meet you. ♥

Last edited:
Welcome back. Hopefully, Ill see you around out there somewhere. Since we like the same subjects.

Rinsette Rinsette

Welcome, Puddin'. I see you like pizza, at least that's what your little description says. I am also a pizza lover. I also like to daydream, mainly with music playing.

*Gives you a kitten*

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
I remember when u were just an otter enthusiast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back