• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mordred (fate apocrypha) x my oc Blair Valentine

Madam_Blair_Spartan

Misstress mama sasha
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello one and all i am looking for someone to play as mordred. I would kindly accept anyone that does oneliners as that's all i majorly do. My character blair is a cat/goddess of death hybrid. She's adopted by a lady name silvia which silvia and her daughter yuki hate blair with a passion and had locked her up. I won't go into detail on her treatment because it's pretty bad. So i was thinking of having blair meet mordred by chance when she escapes her cell. And goes on from there. Aka she accidently summons mordred. Though there is no grail war.
This is a romance/fantasy plot. So yeah..
Thus was taken from anmino keep that in mind Screenshot_20221006-073944_Amino.jpgScreenshot_20221006-074000_Amino.jpgScreenshot_20221006-074216_Amino.jpg
Sorry if i offend anybody.

Edit: 11/3/22

I am currently closing my rp requests due to i have college midterms and finals to study for. I will reopen them hopefully in mid to late december. Once the semester is over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back