• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ‹†.หš แกฃ๐ญฉ .๐–ฅ”หš๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด 1๐˜น1 ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ!

eunwvie

๐Ÿ•Š

โ‹†เฑจเงŽหšrp partner search

now playing

• about me

call me

moon ห–โ‹†เฟเป‹

pronouns

she/her

timezone

GMT+1

about me

Hello everyone!!โ™ก this is my first time posting in here and i'm here to look for rp partners!! (things have been hectic for me in the last few months so i haven't been writing but i'm finally back now and i thought it would be nice to write more on here!!! i only write mxf pairing and don't mind playing either gender, i have nothing against other pairings it's just what i'm most used to!!โ™ก i consider my writing style semi-lit to lit since i tend to write a lot because i love including details :")))) although english is not my first language so i might have some grammar typos so i apologize in advance!เซฎ๊’ฐ หถโ€ข เผ โ€ขหถ๊’ฑแƒ โ™ก

• I love love love me a good romance plot with sunshine x grumpy pairing, she fell first but he fell harder and harder(literally sunjae in "lovely runner" AJABAKBAJA!!!),enemies to lovers(obviously), office romance (i know it's a clichรฉ but I still absolutely love it!!!!) ,time slip, and many many more!!เซฎโ‚ หถแต” แต• แต”หถ โ‚Žแƒ
    • i also absolutely LOVE talking with my rp partner and fangirling over our roleplay and ofc I love plotting together !! I also LOVE making pinterest boards for our characters, headcanons, spotify playlist, and just gushing over our ship on general jakabakbaja pls that's so cute !!!โ™ก
    • Like I said I'm okay with playing any gender in the ship since I have both female and male ocs that I would looooveeee to use (I might post my Pinterest link for my ocs later on!)and i only do ocxoc!!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
bump~!!!เซฎ๊’ฐ หถโ€ข เผ โ€ขหถ๊’ฑแƒ โ™ก

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back