• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Moonlight Drowns Out All But the Brightest Stars - a 1x1 Search Thread

Arcanist

It's always darkest before the dawn
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)

• Full Moon Space GIF

Hi there! I'm Arca, and this is a little search for some roleplays! I've been on RPN for a good few years now and been around and about, and I'm starting to get an itch for writing some more roleplays. I'm 26 and working full-time, she/her, big fan of fantasy/sci-fi elements, anything not rooted in the real world! I'm neurodivergent and with working full-time, I do find I get fatigued quite easily. I can post a couple of times a week, just with the fatigue and everything in mind. I'm all about OOC chatter and memes and fun little playlists, so please don't be shy.

I would like to keep roleplays to here if possible - I'm good with doing these in PMs or on threads. If I have any fandoms listed, please note that I have a preference to do stories set within those universes, AUs, and prefer my roleplays to be OC heavy. I just feel awful at playing canon characters. It could be a discussion we have, but please know it might be a hard sell. Love fantasy, would even delve into sci-fi etc. I'll probably add more to this check as damn this is hard work lmfao

I'll have a couple of rules with a code in them, so make sure you have a look through them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back