• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lee frowned, "But what if he is lonely?" she asked wanting to understand why everyone wanted her to abandon spending more time with Jason's father."He is all alone. That's why I want to stay the night with him."

Zy sighed, "Lee, please just listen to us." she said gentle, "At least understand that you have been gone so long and we just want to spend time with you."

"Yes, we all missed you a lot sweetheart, while you were gone." Brianna says gently, placing her hand on Lee's shoulder.

Lee looked at her and then Zy and nodded, "Okay. I'll stay with both of you and then go see granddad, later." She smiled, "Then he can tell me a story when I tell him I'm going to be an Elite."

Brianna gave her a smile and nodded. "There you go. And for now we get you all to ourselves." He says, pulling Lee close.

Lee giggled, "Okay." She smiled happy when she heard that. "What do we do now?" She asked.

Last edited:
"Well, Eli and I need to finish moving the roses to their new spot here. Then we can decide from there." Brianna says.

Lee nodded, "Okay." The paused, "How do we move them?"

Kenzi stopped after a while, smiling at Niklaus, "There you go." She giggled before she frowned turning to the woods. She felt it, the power that was coming. "Oh no." She whispered under her break. She had hoped for a little more time. To enjoy being in a place for a little while, since Zyana was here. But there was a lot she had come to understand she could never have.

Brianna smiled. "I've already uprooted them from their spot over there. They just have to be moved carefully to the spot here and replanted." She says.

Niklaus had been smiling but then frowned when he saw the look on her face. He held her hand a little tighter and pulled her to him. "Kenzi what's wrong?" He asks.

Lee grinned, "Okay, I'll try to be extra careful." She said as she moved to help and Zy smiled as she did the same.

Kenzi looked at him and shook her head, "You should take your mother home." She told him, her eyes pleading but before he could respond a force pulled him from her. Pinning his mother and him to different trees.

"There you are." Ezra smiled as she walked out and looked at Kenzi.

"Let them go." Kenzi pleaded. "Please."

Ezra smirked, "Oh, Kenzi, my sweet little cousin. I would love to do as you like, but they are in the way." She glared at Niklaus and his mother, "Filthy dogs, I don't know how you can stand to be near them."

Kenzi frowned, "They are my friends."

Ezra looked amazed, "Friends. Kenzi they could never be your friends. They hurt your family, just as much. Your mother made one mistake, which she paid for. We would never let you pay for it, but your father's people, if they knew.... I tell you this again and again. Why won't you understand, you run away to these things and they find out. They do the same thing."

Kenzi frowned, "Because you hurt them. You make them feel small and they don't like that."

Ezra sighed, "Because they are. They are filthy dogs and they should know their place. Come home." She smiled at Kenzi.

"Let them go." Kenzi pleaded and Ezra sighed, waving her hand to release them.

"Will you come home now?" Ezra said bored

Kenzi sighed, nodding as she started to go towards Ezra, "Okay." She looked at Niklaus, "I'm sorry. Thank you, it was fun to dance."

Last edited:
Brianna grinned and got up with them. She showed them some of the best ways to pick them up and Carry them back. When she was satisfied she stayed to replant the plants while they brought them over.

Niklaus growled and struggled against the tree he was pinned to, and then suddenly crashed hard to the ground when Ezra let him go. He was on his feet in a second and ran towards Kenzi. He wasn't even thinking anymore, just acting by instinct. He placed himself between Kenzi and Ezra, his eyes glowing. "We want nothing to do with you." He growls in assurance, his voice a little gruffer than usual. "But I'm not letting you take her." He adds. "If it is truly what she wants then who am I to stand in her way, but she doesn't seem to want it." He growls.

Ezra glared at him and Kenzi placed her hand on his arm, "It's okay, Niklaus."

Ezra smirked, "Let him try to stop me. I welcome the dog." She growled back.

Kenzi sighed, "If I don't go, they will all come and the pack will be in danger. You have enough with fighting wolves, she's a witch." She tried to explain to him. She didn't want a war to break out over her. She kissed his cheek, "I would love to stay but I rather you protect your mother.She needs you."

Niklaus looked to her. "No. No I'm not letting you go....not alone. You obviously aren't happy to." He says. At least that was what he thought. But he had an overwhelming need to protect her.

Kenzi looked at him and Ezra sighed, "Be rid of him, Kenzi and let's go."

Kenzi looked at her and then back to Niklaus, "Does that mean you will come with me?" She asked

Niklaus looked back to his mother and then to Kenzi. It was his pack, his family here he was worried about. And he held the same amount of worry for her. "Yes." He said hoarsely. "I can't let them just take you." He adds quietly.

Kenzi looked at him before she nodded, "Okay." She said looking at Ezra, "I'm not going without him."

"Seriously? " Ezra growled, "Fine, you can take your pet."

Kenzi smirked, looking at Niklaus, "I can bring you back." She assured him, "Whenever you decided you want to come back."

"Only if you're coming with me." He says. He linked with Jason, he needed to let him know what was going on while he could. Jason responded and told him to be careful and Niklaus turned his attention back to Kenzi. "Let's go." He says.

Kenzi smirked as she nodded, turning to his mother, she went towards her, "I'm sorru, I promise he will be back safe."

Abigail was watching them fearfully and then finally She nodded. "Okay." She says. She was losing her children again. She didn't even know if Hailey was still in the pack or not.

Kenzi hugged her, "No matter what it takes, I'll make sure he comes home to you." She whispered the promise before pulling away and smiling. "I'm glad I met you, Abigail. I'm sure that if we had time I could learn so much from you."

Abigail looked to her curiously and then nodded as she watched them go. Niklaus took Kenzi's hand and held her close to him. He wasn't going to let her out of his site.

Kenzi smiled at him, before Ezra growled, "He is your responsibility, you get him home. You have three seconds." She snapped before her hands started to move, they signed before clapping together and separating, an orb of magic appeared and grow as she extended her arms before it surrounded we and then he hands lowered and she was gone.

Kenzi sighed, looking at Niklaus, "Are you sure? My mother's people are not nice at all, especially to other races."

Niklaus looked to her uncertainly. He couldn't help wondering what she was. He'd have thought her wolf but it seemed she wasn't fully. Despite whatever uncertainty he felt, he knew he couldn't leave her to her own. "You can explain things to me. But you don't seem to want to go, the least I can do is go with you." He says with a shrug.

Kenzi let go of his hand and smirked, "I hope you won't regret it." She said before signing like Ezra had, when she separated her hands, she surrounded them both, "I hope you won't hate me either." She said before dropping her hands, the vanished, a loud clap around them before it felt like being pulled from one end to the next before they appeared in a village, Ezra already down the street as Kenzi sighed, "Guess it's time to meet my aunt ."

Niklaus looked to her and then forward. This place smelled...wrong. "What kind of place is this?" He asks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back