• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MOONLIGHT - a vampire rp [OPEN]

OOC location

• Total voters

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
MOONLIGHT
  • Story
    There are many rules that vampires are supposed to follow. 'Do not drink more than you need from a human. Do not drain them, especially. That will turn them. To turn one without their permission is a grave sin.' 'Vampires produce more blood to be able to sate each other, and therefore eliminate the need to drink from humans. However, this is strictly limited to young children drinking from parents before learning to hunt and lovers as an act of intimacy.' 'In the human realm, act as the humans do. Erase the memories of the humans you drink from so that your identity is kept secret.' Things such as that. It has always been that way since the realm's very birth.

However, the links between the human realm and vampire realm have been discovered by a certain group in the human realm aware of the existence of vampirism. The Slayers of the Holy Sun have been seeking these links for years and years, wanting to wipe out the vampire race.

With their home being invaded, it was time to take a stand. Far too long had the bad apples given them all a bad reputation. All that the vampires wanted was to sate their hunger - most never wanted to harm anyone. Largely different from the myths of the humans - not weak to sunlight, visible in mirrors, not immortal at all. Blood was their water, and this was the only way they thought they could get what they needed.

And so, in retaliation, the Moonbeam Resistance was born. It wouldn't be hard to fight back. Humans had no access to magic, right?

...If only that were truly the case.

Vampires were not the only ones who roamed the realm. Angels, their opposers, did as well. Perhaps it was those that were revered by the humans and that hated the vampires so much that shared knowledge of the world links, as they blessed weapons of the Holy Sun, giving them elemental affinities to attack with. Holy weapons, the called them.. Whether it be a sword that could enshroud itself in flames, or a scythe allowing it's user to go invisible, the angels wanted the realm to themselves, and they made sure that these weapons were made to be lethal to vampires. Though, this was not without drawbacks, as each time the weapon's abilities were used, it took a year off the wielder's life.

The Moonbeam Resistance members were not going to give up without a fight. Beneath the bright sun, under the misty moon, many battles would take place for the sake of vampirekind.
code by Nano

Last edited:
alright gamers, plopped a poll up over ooc
discord's advantages - organization, channels and threads, different channels
disadvantages - not everyone Has discord, you have to go off site. difficult to manage at times. i individually invite ppl via dms for links so its annoying. i have to make the server and thats a lot of work on top of all the other work i have to do.

the cord is winning...

Last edited:
alright gamers, plopped a poll up over ooc
discord's advantages - organization, channels and threads, different channels
disadvantages - not everyone Has discord, you have to go off site. difficult to manage at times. i individually invite ppl via dms for links so its annoying. i have to make the server and thats a lot of work on top of all the other work i have to do.

the cord is winning...
I guess I'll have to dip if that's so
+ I think your codes are sweet *stalker noises* >.<

I didn't see we could make reservations until I re-read it so could I hijack the kingdom of darkness please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back