• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *:・゚✧ moondrop's partner search! original, fandoms, etc. [closed temporarily!]

moondrop.

𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 .·★
c6aXlYt.gif

hey there! welcome to my sweet and humble partner search thread ♡ i go by moondrop usually, but you can call me mish!
after going on a much needed hiatus, i am back and ready to write fun and fresh stories with you all (❁´◡`❁)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ a little about me **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 

- i type in lowercase purely for the aesthetic when talking ooc, otherwise i use correct spelling and grammar!
- i really enjoy making friends and chatting ooc, so if you like talkative writing buddies then here i am :'D
- i'm living in Europe, so we may have drastically different time zones T^T
- i'm on a gap year before going to university, so i am free almost everyday, but please understand it may take some time for me to respond if things come up

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ rules & preferences ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
- i am 18+, and although i don't have a problem with you being slightly younger, i would prefer to write with another adult if you'd like to focus on darker themes
- i can play m or f roles! (mxf, mxm)
- doubling is preferred and encouraged.
- ocxoc, canonxoc are preferred.

- no preferred post length. honestly i really don't have a preference for writing length, i'll most likely mimic the amount you write. i usually write at least 2 paragraphs per post, but it fully depends on both of us! i am quite detailed with my responses, so if you are similar to me then i'm more than certain we'll work well together
- plotting is a must! we can't keep the rp going without that nice juicy plot - the backbone of any story. that's why i enjoy talking ooc, discussing our characters, the storyline, etc. etc.
- i'm ditch friendly. i definitely won't hold a grudge against you if you decide to drop the rp, that's totally okay and i don't mind ♡
- rp on-site. i prefer writing in PMs the most
- anime/realistic faceclaims are all fine with me.
- take your time!
don't stress over needing to respond fast. i'm a chill person, i really have no issues if you're someone who needs some time to write, i understand as i'm the same with needing to check over my grammar and things like that

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ fandoms **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

- current cravings
- anime -
- haikyuu!!

- free! iwatobi swim club
- kuroko no basket
- ouran highschool host club

- studio ghibli inspired
- k-rp -
if you'd like to do a k-drama
or specific idol group inspired rp, please send me a PM with your preferences! (i currently have no muse for BTS related rps, sorry T.T)
- games & otome -

- persona 5
- harvest moon
- legend of zelda
- pokemon

- mystic messenger
- flower boy athletic high
- diabolik lovers
- mr love: queen's choice

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ original pairings**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
foreign tourist x city resident
idol x hair stylist/make up stylist

stalker x victim
mafia gang leader x rookie police officer

princess/prince x commoner (anything royalty or medieval time period pairings are welcomed!)
store/cafe worker x everyday customer
demon x human
CEO x secretary
photographer/artist/etc. x muse

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ original plots **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
- wip for now!-

that's all! can't wait to start writing with you if i caught your interest ♡

PM me if interested!

Last edited:
hey love! I thought I’d let you know that your words are white on light mode which means you can’t see it! :3 also if I wasn’t swamped with rps I’d totally be running to you for one 🥺🥺🥺

hey love! I thought I’d let you know that your words are white on light mode which means you can’t see it! :3 also if I wasn’t swamped with rps I’d totally be running to you for one 🥺🥺🥺
ohmygosh thank you for letting me know!! ♡ i had no clue since i'm always on dark mode ahh this is so embarrassing T^T but thank you sm again and you can pm me anytime you've got a free spot for another rp ^^ i'll be waiting! ♡

also lil bump! i'll be replying to everyone who messaged me soon ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back