• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Monsterrific RPN Members Series

Morianrhod

Does Her Best.
So I've been drawing these as a part of a series I want to do. RPN Members as Monsters.

@Mr. Grin

To counter Grey's Vampire, Grinson gets Werewolf.

f11b7b2d3b1af9c94bb319c5b8b913e8.png

0756b120f80173459d22a147dcc03cc9.png

MORE TO COME!

@Dusky

Dusk gets Fairy, because she requested it. She also gets a Tiara and a magic wand.

1980aa90bf308dcf528082b649d3c285.png

Do feel free to ask for your own Monster as a post on the thread. However, two other Members have already had theirs preselected. I'll let you know if that is the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Pooka]Oh, Sindy, Sindy, Sindy... Sindy. Sindy.
Sindy.

[/QUOTE]
Yes Pooka Dearest?

Don't worry, you're next! :D

Holy sh...Sindy either you are an absolute genius or you are wrong in places people shouldn't be wrong in.

These pics...pure golds, they burn my soul

BEHOLD

@The Pooka IN HIS UNNATURAL HABITAT.

THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT ONE SUCH AS @The Pooka COULD BE MADE ANY MORE UNSETTLING THAN HE IS ALREADY, BUT THE UNACHIEVABLE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED. THE POOKA IS NOW SLIGHTLY MORE UNNERVING THAN BEFORE.

BEHOLD! SEE HOW HIS EYES FURTIVELY GLANCE EVERYWHERE FOR MISCHIEF TO BE MADE.

pookafais_by_morianrhod-d8q0syb.gif

Broadspeaker CAPSvoice aside, Pooksie got a Masquerade mask as his 'monster'.

Bonus Brownie Points to those of you who figure out the ideas and reasoning to this special monster!

And Masquerade!

Paper faces on parade

Masquerade!

Hide your face,

so the world

will never find you!

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this? Oh my lord, these are amazing. Who do you plan on monsterifying next, Sindy?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]What is this? Oh my lord, these are amazing. Who do you plan on monsterifying next, Sindy?

[/QUOTE]
I've no-one next on the list as I took a break for a while to get over a bad cold after I made the GrinWolf. You wanna be next? :D

I'm not entirely sure...ah jeez, I'll have to think about it.

I'll have to return with an answer later, because it's a little late where I live. So, if it's okay with you I'll come up with an answer tomorrow. Sorry!

Just popping a note here to say I'm still doing these, Yup, and I should have the sketches up in a few days.

In the mean time, I'll explain the process.

1. I reference a picture of your IRL face so that I can make the monster look like yourself.

2. I use this picture as a base to then go on and make the monster.

3. I paint the monster and upload it here.

Current list (30.04.15):

@Aldur Forgehammer : @L0TUSLAND : Incubus

There's a picture of my face on the Face Thread. Not sure what page. If you want I'll PM it to you.

Sindy said:
Sure, just say what monster you'd like and provide a link to a reference of yourself and I can get on it after @Aldur Forgehammer's Werebear.
Basically, a vampire. Nothing too fancy, a close up portrait, with a cheeky smile in one of the corners of the mouth, showing a fang or two, I'll leave it up to you. I'll link you a pic of me Here .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back