• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Police

Jack in the Box

The Jack-o-lantern in a Box
In this world monsters and humans live fairly peacefully together, and when I say they live peacefully together I mean monsters are the minority and people fear them. Yeah monster, demons, and all other paranormal things aren't the most popular thing in the world. Now that that's out of the way here is the main point, YOU are part of a division of the police force that handles the supernatural threats. In this RP you will solve crimes, and stop the machinations of supernatural evil.

If you have questions then go ahead and ask.     

Is it modern? If not then it sounds alot cooler than it is.

But i'm interested either way

I'm quite interested in this. One question, however. Or a couple.

> Do the characters have to be human ?

> What world will this be set in (current day world ? another world ?) ?

> Mind explaining how powers/magic/mechanics work ? Do we have a maximum of powers ? Stats ? What weapons do we use ?

I'm quite interested in this. One question, however. Or a couple.

> Do the characters have to be human ?

> What world will this be set in (current day world ? another world ?) ?

> Mind explaining how powers/magic/mechanics work ? Do we have a maximum of powers ? Stats ? What weapons do we use ?

No you don't have to be human in fact it's encouraged that you play a monster

Modeled after our world so the cities and areas will be a little different.

Magic is still in development I was thinking of a 100% Mana pool to 100% Strength with one point in strength equal to one point in magic. Now these would change based on the species some monsters have no magical abilities at all, like werewolves.   

No you don't have to be human in fact it's encouraged that you play a monster

Modeled after our world so the cities and areas will be a little different.

Magic is still in development I was thinking of a 100% Mana pool to 100% Strength with one point in strength equal to one point in magic. Now these would change based on the species some monsters have no magical abilities at all, like werewolves.   

I mean, will it be like Gotham and these places ? Made up ? Or will it be improved modern-world (using real cities/nations/whatever) ?

I'm interested too. Just hope I'll be able to juggle this with some of the other RP's I'm doing at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back