Monster Hunter Generations!

Twigdapple

GHkfpe6.gif

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THIS SUMMER?! I MIGHT JUST BUY A NEW 3DS BECAUSE MINE'S ALL WORE OUT FROM MH4U!

tumblr_nxllwfCOij1r0sqjpo1_500.gif

WHICH MONSTER ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO HUNT?

I'M ALL ABOARD THE MIZUTSUNE TRAIN

tumblr_o3hkr2m29k1r61mabo5_r1_540.gif

^ LOOK AT THAT MAJESTIC BEAST. BUBBLES MAN.

I'm a little disappointed the introductions to the monsters aren't like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, but at least we're getting this darned game. I didn't think we would for a while, if it all. Also, though I haven't played it, I'm worried all the flashy tricks and effects will get me motion sick online. It's alot to take in, but it might be better in person.

OH AND YOU CAN PLAY AS A FELYNE NOW WTF ONLINE IS GONNA BE FULL OF CATS! YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON US CAPCOM!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get any of this rant... But I am excited for it. I'm not aboard any train, since I haven't really kept up with the game, but I might jump on your train, DO YOU SEE THEM BUBBLES? THEM BUBBLES FROM PINKY THERE? @_@ Also, Feline? Yeah... Please no. I don't want online Neko Pros.

It's not a rant, it's me being excited! And 'Prowler' mode (being a Felyne) is so weird to me, but eh, I might stick to being human. Just cause hearing that meowing constantly would annoy me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back