• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mollys rp rules & fandoms

mollymaukaboi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
𝟏. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠:
i do not mind starting rps but i wont do it all the time ♡ please note that i only do oc x canon rps, i do not ship many canon characters and i am not comfortable doing oc x oc rps.
all rps are double ups as well, i do not do one sided rps

𝟐. 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:
i only do descriptive roleplays. the MINIMUM amount of lines that I will be willing to accept is ten desktop lines. DO NOT simply write a one liner or just two lines. in terms of the maximum amount, you may write as much as your heart desires, but do be aware i may not always be able to match that length, especially if you do 30+ lines! i will of course do my best to try

𝟑. 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬/𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:
we all have lives outside of this site. with this in mind you must wait at least two weeks before you can send a reminder. i am an adult who is currently working full time and live on a farm where i care for a number of animals. i will try to reply as consistently as possible!

𝟒. 𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐐+ 𝐎𝐂'𝐬:
LGBTQ+ will be included in this group as i am a queer person myself! if you have a problem with this, then this is not the place for you. discrimination of ANY kind will not be tolerated here

𝟓. 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲:
please only write your responses in third person. this is your oc interacting with your love interest, not you. it makes me uncomfortable doing first person

𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬:
premade forms are absolutely 100% acceptable and encouraged here. please actually write out a personality for your ocs. do not just list their personality from the myers- briggs test. make sure you put effort into your oc, no 'find outs' that pop up during our rp, make sure it is complete/ mostly complete (i understand having some info blank or wip as ocs change all the time as they grow with you)
the last thing to note here is do not use races or features that dont fit the fandom. you wouldnt see vampires or fey in the walking dead, so just dont do it please.

𝟕. Only Message If You Plan On Rping:
i cannot stress enough. PLEASE only message me if you ACTUALLY intend on roleplaying. do not just message and have me make a topic for us only for you to never respond to it.

𝟖. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
i am not expecting everyone to have the greatest grammar and punctuation skills. however, i at least expect that your responses will be understandable. a few errors here and there are understandable and acceptable, but if the response is completely unreadable or makes no sense, then i will ask you to go back and rewrite it. if english is not your first language or if you have a learning disability, i will understand entirely and be completely lenient. just let me know ahead of time please!

𝟗. 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬:
make sure that the face claims that you are using are fitting for the world being roleplayed. do not use realistic face claims if the world being roleplayed is anime. vice versa, do not use animated/ cartoonized/ hand drawn fcs for realistic rps. and please, please for the love of all that is holy do NOT use photos of yourself or someone you know, that makes me incredibly uncomfortable

𝟏𝟎. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬:
plotting and headcanoning is a must! it makes the roleplay more fun and exciting, but it also helps us both to figure out how we want for things to progress as the roleplay goes on.

𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬:
storylines are also a must. simply going by the plot of the series or freeplaying is incredibly boring and tends to get stale and repetitive pretty quickly. we of course will include the plot of the show/ movie/ game into the rp to keep it on track with the fandom but i prefer to have some freedom with plots to make it more fun

𝟏𝟐. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬:
subject matter containing things that could potentially trigger others is absolutely not accepted as it is extremely disrespectful to actively roleplay subject matter that could have potentially happened to someone in real life. if you wish to mention certain triggering subject matter within your ocs backstory, then that is fine, but do not actively roleplay such content otherwise it will be an automatic block
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
fandom masterlist
/ fandom list the more stars beside a fandom the more likely i will be up for rping it!
movies:
ALICE IN WONDERLAND (2010 & 2016). ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairing: tarrant hightop (the mad hatter) SWEENEY TODD: THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET (2007). ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairing: benjamin barker (sweeney todd). REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairing: graverobber FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM. ☆ ☆ pairings: newt scamander, gellert grindelwald, queenie goldstein Status : has only seen the first movie THE HOBBIT/ LORD OF THE RINGS. ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: bilbo baggins, thorin oakenshield/ pippin took MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE/ X-MEN. ☆ ☆ pairings: tony stark, matt murdock, loki, otto octavius, peter parker/ charles xavier, logan howlett Status has only watched up to the avengers: endgame. has not seen any tv series except for s1 of loki ENOLA HOLMES. ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: sherlock holmes INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE (1994). ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: lestat de lioncourt THE LABYRINTH. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairing: jareth THE GREATEST SHOWMAN. ☆ ☆ ☆ pairing: phineas taylor barnum
t.v & anime :
HOUSE M.D. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: gregory house, james wilson, robert chase, remy 'thirteen' hadley CASTLE. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: richard castle DOCTOR WHO. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: 10th doctor, 11th doctor Status : have only seen the 9th - 12th doctors seasons MANIFEST. ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: michaela stone, ben stone, saanvi bhal, zeke landon STRANGER THINGS. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: eddie munson, nancy wheeler, robin buckley, steve harrington ARCANE. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: silco, jinx, viktor THE WITCHER (2019). ☆ ☆ pairings: geralt of rivia, jaskier THE WALKING DEAD. ☆ ☆ pairings: daryl dixon, negan Status have only seen to the end of season 9. need to rewatch ONCE UPON A TIME. ☆ pairings: killian hook Status have only seen the first season. need to rewatch THE LAST OF US (2023). ☆ ☆ pairings: joel SUPERNATURAL. ☆ pairings: dean winchester, crowley, castiel Status have only seen up to season 13. need to rewatch VOX MACHINA. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: percival de rolo, vax'ildan vessar, scanlan shorthalt, keyleth of the air ashari, vex'ahlia vessar SHERLOCK. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: john watson, sherlock holmes, mycroft holmes HETALIA. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: arthur kirkland, oliver kirkland, francis bonnefoy, antonio carriedo, lovino vargas BLUE EXORCIST. ☆ ☆ pairings: mephisto pheles THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS. ☆ ☆ pairings: meliodas, ban, king, elizabeth liones HAZBIN HOTEL/ HELLUVA BOSS. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: alastor, lucifer/ striker RWBY. ☆ ☆ pairings: ruby rose, yang xiao-long, ozpin, roman torchwick
video games :
BALDUR'S GATE 3. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: astarion ancunin, gale dekarios, enver gortash, zevlor, rolan, raphael BORDERLANDS. ☆ ☆ pairing: timothy lawrence RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE. ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: karl heisenberg, lady dimitrescu THE STANLEY PARABLE. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairing: neil (the narrator) DEAD BY DAYLIGHT. ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: mikaela reid, sable ward, the pig, the wraith, the huntress DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: connor rk800, elijah kamski
misc :
THE MIGHTY NEIN. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: mollymauk tealeaf, artagan, jester lavorre BELLS HELLS. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: laudna, ashton greymore CELEBRITY CRUSH. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ pairings: neil newbon, andrew wincott, george taylor, dave jones, sean mcloughlin, mark fischbach, bryan dechart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back