• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Molli's Partner Search (with Extra Sparkles)

Quincunx

inactive
BQX3FkI.png

Hi! You can call me Molli. It's been a while since I've been active on this site, but I'm excited to get back into the swing! I'm 24 years old, and have been forum RPing on and off since 2015. When I'm not RPing or working, I like taking care of plants and making cute icons on Picrew.

Here are genres and fandoms I'd love to RP:
  • Action/adventure/superpower
    • Original worlds with unique power systems
    • Hunter x Hunter
    • My Hero Academia
    • Black Rock Shooter
  • Magical girls
    • Original plots, especially with unique settings or additional genres
    • Sailor Moon
    • Tokyo Mew Mew
    • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Persona (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Danganronpa
  • Honkai Impact 3rd
  • Pokemon

If any of these catch your eye, please PM me about any scenarios or characters you're thinking about! Or ask me about mine! I have some bouncing around in my head as well, but would prefer to work with you, rather than ask you to conform to a potentially limiting plot. There are a lot of takes on these fandoms and genres that I'd be down to RP.

Also, feel free to ask me about fandoms and ideas that aren't listed here! I might be receptive to your plot idea, or you might touch on a fandom I like but didn't mention.

Please note: I am only seeking OC-focused RP. I may play canon characters as supporting or background roles, as needed for the plot to function, but I prefer that the focus is on our OCs. For fandom RPs, this means focusing on original characters in the established setting. (OC Sailor senshi, OC Valkyries, etc.)

If you want to RP with me, send me a message with your ideas and questions! Please be prepared to communicate and RP on Iwaku, rather than a messaging service such as Discord. Thanks for reading this far! I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back