• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern vs. Traditional Vampire

fshlkafhalkf;lkasdjflkasdj

A Man in Love with the Sea and the Ships that Sail
Had this idea for a plot about a modern vampire (Gloomy, Dark, Goth?, etc. etc.) who travels back to Transylvania out of interest and is pulled into the affairs of the royal courts of the traditional vampires (Regal, Charming, Tepes, Bathory, the old houses). Please PM me if you'd like to give it a try, I'd play the traditional if it's alright.

Hey! I know we already have an RP going... but this is interesting

You might notice I stole the name Bathory for my other character, Elizabeth Bathory was actually one of my ancestors, as was Vladimir Tepes, one of the advantages of Hungarian heritage is the cool relatives.

I'd love to do this idea ^^ the downfall is my vampire, Amilia, is both modern and traditional. Considering she has lived many millennia and has been through both stages (I need to get her CS uploaded). Maybe her traditions could clash with your traditions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back