Modern Fantasy

tamaracorine

But tonight, we dance.
Hey!

I'm after some new RP partners. Lately, I've really been enjoying modern fantasy. Vampires, werewolves, witches etc, placed within a modern setting. I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs per post, enough to keep the RP going and for replies to be fast. I can play either male or female, and am capable of doubling if you would prefer to.

Any takers?

The title says it - one on one, modern fantasy. The rest is up to whoever I'm RPing with and I to work out together depending on what you enjoy.

Hmm no, I'll know what my character will be when I know what RP we're doing:) can we not do fanfictions thought?

Haha I know but I saw RPs were it had 1D, which I dislike, and fantasy together. :-D

I'm just saying from experience and we're talking about what sort of RP (with fantasy) we're doing. I was using 1D as an example:)

I'm so confused it's unbelievable.

By characters I mean what sort of character - a human, a vampire, a witch, anything else... The idea is that you come up with your own character.

Sweet. Can you explain the siren to me? I've got vague ideas about what it is, but everyone seems to have different twists.

:-) Sure thing. A Siren is basically like a mermaid, who can turn into a full human form, their super beautiful creatures who are deadly. They can hypnotize you as well and make you do whatever they want with a certain song they sing... you know how Black Canary can scream and break someone's ear drums? They can do that or they can make it a soft song:). Oh, Sirens tend to eat humans underwater

And what's the personality of your character? Can you describe her to me? I'm trying to think what character would be good to use.

She can be cold hearted, distant and very straight-forward that many tend to call very rude but most times she tends to be very calm and sweet, she tends to cry herself to sleep (mermaid tears turn into crystals)... that's all I can come up with because I tend to not think a lot when its late:)

I know... its more like she can't make her mind up, she tends to be mean but on a good day she can be nice... I don't know what the heck I'm doing right now... -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back