• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™Όπš˜πšŒπš‘πš’'𝚜 πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πš‘πšŠπšžπš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ! {π™²πš›πšŠπšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚π™½π™Ί / π™ΆπšŽπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—}

MochiBunBun

1651825802385.png

こんにけは ( hello ) -I'm Mochi! a 19 almost 20-year-old - in three months-. Trying to learn Japanese atm! But English is my first language! I love manga, anime, Otome games - gacha games. I'm doing finals atm. But I'm excited to reach out for some roleplays, and possibly make friends! I go by She/Her. Or They/Them. Pretty much anything outside of He/Him. ヽ(o^ ^o)οΎ‰
I've been roleplaying since I was like 12- and I have always, and will always, be fandom OC x Canon trash. So hopefully that is okay with you! I own a fish! His name is Donut. ( Great name, I know.) Anyways, I always try to be really friendly, so, I hope that we can get along!

Rules-I'm looking for someone 18 or older to roleplay with! Given my own age, I don't think I'd be comfortable playing with someone too much younger!

Oc X Canon / Doubling up is a must for me! I lose interest when I'm just playing a canon character. And I feel uncomfortable when someones playing a canon just for me.

I won't be able to reply every day- please be okay with that! But you can always give me a nudge if you haven't heard from me in a while!

I am LGBTQ+ Friendly! So please be as well! While most of my ships will be M/F (rarely F/F) I'm open to any kind of paring!

Please OOC chat with me and make headcanons or whatnot! I struggle with anxiety, so I find it hard to Roleplay unless we speak a lot! Even if not personally- about the roleplay!

I write 600 + words! So no one-liners, please!

If it fits the fandom- I might be open to love triangles. But if I play two canons for you, it's only fair if you do the same!

Current Cravings! Λ…Ιžβ™‘βƒ›ΚšΛ…Β―οΎŸγƒ½(oβ™‘o)/

Genshin Impact!
Wanting: Diluc!
Can play? Anyone, I'm AR 58 with no life haha.

Attack on titan!
Wanting? Levi Ackerman!
Can play? Anyone!

Below this are maybes!! I might say no.

Yu-Gi-Oh
Wanting: Yami Bakura.
Can play? Anyone!

My Hero Academia
Wanting: Shoto.
Can play? Anyone! I'm all caught up in the manga!

Iffy on this one> SpyXFamily!
Wanting: Maybe some AUish idea with Loid??
Can play: Anyone I think! Catching up on the manga.

Hey! Are you still looking to roleplay genshin? I'm new to the game itself, but I've been reading up on the lore and the quests for months now if thats okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back