• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mob Mentality (MxM)

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
There's nothing more dangerous than the world of organized crime. Unfortunately for a new Boss, he learned this the hard way--an ambush leaves him with a new hole in the shoulder a little less trust in the guys around him.

They insist it was a mishap and would never happen again.

Unsure and still recuperating, the Boss uses his web of connections to procure someone more secure. An outsider. A bodyguard, of sorts, who will be with him day-in, day-out, and be willing to take a bullet for him.

But constant, close proximity makes it hard not to catch feelings.

--

That's about it folks. Looking for a bodyguard for my Boss-man. We can play it old school mob-style, 1920's moonshiners all the way up to modern, or even some sci-fi mining planet controlled by mob. I'm game to worldbuild.

Good with Sicilian/Italian mob style, yakuza, triad. I'm game.

Rules:

-Literate. Basically looking for at least a paragraph, preferably more. I tend to write about 2-4 depending on the scene, though if we're in the middle of conversation, short posts will happen. No one liners, basically. Decent grammar and such. We're all human.

-Can post maybe once a day or so. I like to reply fast, I don't always expect it from my partners, but anything longer than a week makes me bored.

-18+, preferably 21+ since there will be dark themes revolving around organized crime. I don't have many triggers, but we'll discuss those things later.

-Doesn't mind talking OoC. I'm fairly chill but can get talkative and geek out. Even if you're not terribly talkative, be prepared I tend to chat here and there.

That's about it. Hit me up and we can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back