• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MMARP

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Hello. I’m 20, and I’m looking for a partner who’s up to plot with me, OOC chatter, throwing ideas off of one another, all that. This will be a dramatic roleplay taking place in an MMA setting, there are a few possible pairings we could do, and quite honestly I have only the basic idea of what this RP will consist of. So here are the pairings I had in mind.

Fighter x Fighter
Fighter x Fighter
Fighter x Fighter (rivals turned lovers)
Fighter x coach
Fighter x Referee
Fighter x rookie

I also have a story in mind. A fighter has spent years losing match after match, never even getting close to winning, the day they’re thinking of giving up on this career path, they meet a famous MMA fighter visiting their gym, this fighter became famous for never once losing a single fight they’ve been in. Though the less experienced fighter is nervous talking to them, the fighter agrees to train them, they spend a long while training until finally they win their first match ever, so the fighter trains them to win their next, then the next, then the next, and help them aim for champion of their weight class. Eventually the two grow close and become a couple.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back