• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ꜱᴏ ʙᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʟᴇ ꜰʟᴇꜱʜ (⭒ mj's long-term partner search ⭒ )

babysaintx

just WAIT till the cows come home
Hey there! I'm ᴍᴊ, but I also go by ᴍᴜʀᴘʜ. My pronouns are ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ and I'm ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ. To give you an idea of where I'm at in the world, I'll toss you a hint: I live in the ᴍɪᴅᴡᴇꜱᴛ (EST time).

As the title suggests, I'm seeking a ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ roleplay partner! I'm not currently interested in fandom roleplay, rather I'm seeking a partner with original characters and concepts. Ideally, I would like to write as a ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ (though, if we decided to double-up I feel comfortable writing as any gender!) Preferably MxF or MxNB pairings, but I'm not opposed to MxM if we find the right plot. I'm interested in ꜱʟɪᴄᴇ-ᴏꜰ-ʟɪꜰᴇ and ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ plots.

I've stumbled on a few threads with strict writers who have many guidelines when it comes to finding a partner. I am not too particular as I want to use collaborative writing to expand on my characters.

All I ask is:

- Be 18+ (preferably 21+ to lessen the age gap, but not a must) due to any inappropriate material that may come to fruition.
- Be willing to write in the ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ perspective.
- Be willing to match paragraph length as the story fluctuates. I prefer long paragraphs, but I understand stories have ebbs and flows and may not always call for a lengthy, filler response, but I also understand elaborate details and descriptions can build the foundation of a superb story.

Also, yes! I would be interested in OOC chatter, thanks for asking. I am also down to work on vision boards, playlists, character maps, etc. I always try to match my partner's energy.

Loose Plots/Settings/Themes:

(BTW, I love dark themes and angst.)

⭒ Mafia (also Gang, Criminal)/Innocent
⭒ Detective/Civilian
⭒ Addiction
⭒ Underground boxer/Runaway
⭒ Famous!MMA fighter/Non-famous partner
⭒ College
⭒ Childhood friends to strangers
⭒ Restaurant (The Bear?)
⭒ Apartment Neighbors/Roommates
⭒ Ill partner/Healthy partner
⭒ Strip Club
⭒ Friends to enemies to lovers (any order)

I am interested in your plots as well! Please don't be afraid to message me with your ideas!!!

More about me:

I've been writing for almost fifteen years at this point and roleplaying for nearly ten. I've gone through many phases in my storytelling, from being a semi-famous One Direction fanfiction author to writing opinion pieces for my college newspaper to finishing my very first screenplay earlier this year. I love writers' ability to tell a good story through their own words and imaginations, knowing we're only able to create because of our unique perspectives on the world. If you'd like a writing sample, let me know!

Hiya! I think have an idea with mixing two of your ideas together! 👀

if you where still looking for a partner!​

Hello love, I'd adore writing with you! Let me know if you write on discord and would like to read a sample! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back