• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Miss Barnett-Hawes Finishing School For Girls

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
Welcome to Miss Barnett-Hawes Finishing School For Girls. It is a strict school where young girls learn how to become young ladies, find a husband and how to take care of them, and how to cook, clean and do needlepoint. Are you a proper young lady ready for the task? Or a rebellious spirit who refuses to do what she's told and has scars on her hands due to the fact that you've been beaten for your insubordination?

Rosemary's eyes widened when she saw the school. All of the teachers looked horribly strict in their prim black and white suits.

"Damn you, Mummy," Rosemary muttered.

A teacher walked up to her.

"Miss Harkness, is it?" the teacher asked.

Rosemary nodded.

"Miss Harkness, we do not allow students to say such language, and we most certainly allow do not allow them to speak that way about their parents," said the teacher.

"I'll speak about the bitch any way I want," said Rosemary.

"Miss Harkness, please, it is the first day of school, I do not want to have to give you a caning," said the teacher.

Lydia overheard the commotion to her right and the threat from the stern elderly woman. She leaned over and placed a hand gently on the girl's shoulder. "Come with me," she offered in a small voice, attempting to pull her away. "It's better if you just walk away." Lydia looked down and tried her best to avoid the teacher's piercing gaze.

"Yeah, from what I read in the rulebook, this place'll be nasty." Lydia nodded along. Then, lowering her voice to a whisper, "I hope not all the teachers are bitches like that one. It'll only make it worse."

"These restrictive clothes and the cold baths are my main offenders," Lydia scoffed. "And how weirdly proper we have to be, such as ending every sentence with the girl's name." She blushed, then, "Which reminds me, actually, uh ... what's yours?" She awkwardly extended her right hand.

Molli threw her bag over her shoulder as she hot off the bus to her new school. She looked the school over once before turning to attempt getting back on the bus, but the driver shut the door and drove off before she could. "Damn," Molli muttered before turning back to the school. She sighed as she began walking inside to register in the office.

Using Tapatalk

Lydia's eyes widened, and she groaned internally. "Great, that'll be just peachy." She stuffed the paper back in her bag and replied, "Well, at least we met each other. You seem alright."

Lydia looked down and smiled gently as she continued down the hall, looking for her dormitory.

After Molli finally got her information she read what dorm she had and began walking down the halls to find it.

Using Tapatalk

Christina stepped off of the bus that was parked outside of the rather large looking school building. Stepping off of it with her large dark green gymbag slung over her shoulder, she took in her surroundings with a sense of nostalgia almost, the school reminding her of her uncle's mansion in some parts. She walked towards the entrance casually, chewing on her bubble gum as she inspected the others around her with a skeptical expression. Turning round to see the bus drive off while a girl had turned round to get back on, she smirked as the girl cursed and walked into the school. Walking in after her, she looked around the main entrance room, expecting something.

Sapphire got out of her parents care with a bag full of those little necessities that she would need. Those, however, were things her parents never would have approved of. She looked up at the building and sighed. She knew she had to play nice with the teachers, so she would, but it should be fun to see how much trouble she could get the other students in. She giggled silently as she walked toward the building, wondering where she would be staying during her marvelous stay here.

"You know," Rosemary told Lydia, "this has to be just about the most sexist idea ever. I have no plans on getting married. There are much more important things to worry about."

She walked through the halls, looking for her dorm room number. She had to pick the best spot and find hiding places for her stuff before this rumored roommate. She didn't watch where she was going since she thought she was the only one here in this area that she was in and only focused on the numbers by the doors, just trying to locate that one stupid number.

Molli continued to read the numbers as she walked, getting to find her room. She knew she should be nearing her room soon when she suddenly runs into somebody.

Using Tapatalk

Christina had noticed that no one would be coming to greet her just yet, groaning in annoyance and heading towards her dorm number, she had taken a quick look at the dorm assignments. It only took a few minutes of mindlessly jogging around, looking for her room till she got to it after a large series of frustration for such little time. She entered the room, her room being No. 14, she had no idea who else was going to be with her, apparently there was 2 per room, she hadn't looked at the second name on the list. So she threw her bag onto the bed nearest to the window and sat down on a chair next to a desk. Sighing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back