• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mischief managed, Harry Potter and other fandoms enclosed!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! I’m a female writer aged 25 searching for other 18+ writers for some fandom roleplays. I’m looking for oc x canon pairings,I’m also looking for those of you who write in third person, past tense and detail. I’m adv lit to novella so I usually use around 3/6+ paragraphs! I am looking to pair with the below characters meaning I need you to play them.

FANDOMS:

The Summer I Turned Pretty - desperately craving a Jeremiah for my oc.

Outer Banks - for this fandom I have multiple pairings so I’ll list them in order of preference; JJ Maybank, John B and Rafe.

House of the Dragon- Jace, Daemon, Criston possibly Aemond or Aegon. I’m open to keeping things interesting!

TBOSAS- Coriolanus.

Harry Potter (book fans ideally!)- Draco, Fred/George. Would even be open to exploring Mauraders, I pair with James or Sirius. I could also do something with Bill or Charlie!

ACOTAR- Cassian.

Shadowhunters chronicles - Jace, Jules or Mark.

These are the fandoms I’m currently hyper fixating on. If you see a fandom in the above list please have a decent knowledge of it! I adore love triangles and doubles, but all my roleplays are doubles atm. I will gladly do them however for certain fandoms. Please feel free to reach out to me here though I do prefer discord for writing! Please know the fandom you wish to write in well, however if you’re interested in Outer Banks, I have two episodes left of season three, if it’s The Summer I Turned Pretty I have six episodes left of the second season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back