Mirai Nikki: Another World (interest check)

For those who aren't so familiar to Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, the following brief plot to it would explain the majority of it. As for the actual Future Diaries given to the 12 Diary Holders, those would take the form of a phone/journal/laptop/video camera/mp3 player/etc, and would predict the future depending on the user (future based on someone specific, predict future loves, etc).

---

In addition to the two worlds used for the Survival Game, there are many more countless worlds that also experienced the Survival Game. In relation to the other worlds, the God of Time and Space, Deus Ex Machina, has 90 days before his eventual death, and thus begins the Survival Game to decide his successor of his power and title. How this world is different from the two other worlds? The 12 expected participants simply do not exist in this world, and thus, 12 new Diary Holders will be chosen to fight to the death. 90 days to leave one Diary Holder left standing to become God. There will be alliances, betrayals, bystanders killed in the crossfire, and the struggle to survive. Just who will be the last one standing?

---

So, who's interested?

Me! I have a idea for my characters device. It's a diary of randomness in a phone, not sure through text or calls. ( allot like the main characters In the series) Basically my character has multi personality syndrome and her other personality communicates with her through the diary. If her other personality takes over her body then it's vice versa ( I'm really REALLY bad a explaining things at times so if u can understand what i just wrote then awsome)

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back