• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MIRACULOUS LADYBUG

mikathepika13

I would love to do a Miraculous Ladybug RP, doubling up please with canon character x oc. I personally want a MxM pairing for my part, but I’ll do anything for your part! I’m very friendly. I will write at the LEAST four lines, but I try to write a paragraph (8 sentences) per person. I’m a very flexible as well!

I would love to do a Miraculous Ladybug RP, doubling up please with canon character x oc. I personally want a MxM pairing for my part, but I’ll do anything for your part! I’m very friendly. I will write at the LEAST four lines, but I try to write a paragraph (8 sentences) per person. I’m a very flexible as well!
I dont roleplay mxm but if you do fxm i am intrested

hi!! i see that you have already found somebody, but i would love to do a miraculous rp with you if youre willing to do another one

I know this os a bit of an older thread but of anyone is still looking to do a Miraculous Ladybug rp please hit me dm me. Just a heads up I don't do mxm. But other than that I am up for oc x Canon doubling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back