• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug rp!

Miraculous ladybug rp!
Hey all, I'm looking for someone to roleplay with within the miraculous universe. Mainly looking for a Chat Noir, but any other miraculous holder is fine. (Mainly looking for male characters.)

°~Idea~°
The idea for the rp is that it is that my Oc, (I'll give their information when we start). Moves to France, from America. An Akuma Alert occurs, and he arrives on scene transformed with the frog miraculous. (It was passed down in his family, in America. From another miracle box, not the same one that Marinette has) and things go down, blah, blah. Just a general Idea. Will talk about more when roleplay starts.

°~about me~°
I usually write, a paragraph. But can write a lot more if given enough to work with. I like to roleplay on Discord for the most part, but can do it here or somewhere else. Just let me know. I think that's pretty much it, can't wait to rp!

Howdy! Is this still relevant? Recently start watching this show. At first I was a little on the fence about it but it's growing on me. Anyways if you would like to rp this I do have a discord. You can find me by searching
TN Apostle#0414

Users who are viewing this thread

Back