• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term RP partners

wichtlein

swooping is bad
Hey guys, I am looking for some new RP partners, I plan on just leaving this open so it doesn't matter the hits. I don't mind how detailed people want. I can do simple-detailed to the eye of a needle, and experience doesn't matter to me, it's a learning curve and if you need experience just PM me. Below are some RP I really want to do, however I am open to any ideas or Genres. I have experience in all Genres so I'm pretty open when it comes to Genres. As for pairings I'm not bothered by sexuality and don't mind where the rp goes.

RP I really want to do at some point

• Marvel
  • Bioshock
  • Life is strange
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Dragon Age (Origins or Inquistion)
  • Outlast
  • The last of us
  • Star Wars
  • Game of Thrones

I enjoy OOC conversations, links, pictures, sharing music and anything else you have in mind with me, we can talk and have fun on the side of a role-play as well! You don't have to, of course, if you rather get down to business and just want me to respond to our role-plays that'll be fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back