• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

minxies

1603fb7077abb9093f4af305b4e5ce79.gif

for our hearts are filled...

introduction
howdy, you can call me minx. i'm an adult with far too many
hyperfixations and not enough time. a little bit about me to
start off; i like drawing, horror movies, and winter. i'm trying
to get back into the groove of rp, and figured here would be
the best place to start. just as a heads up, even though i am
not using proper capitalization and using shorthands, i don't
do that in the actual rp. i don't truly care if you do, i just prefer
not to. also as a heads up, i work full time and while i may post
this, i may not reply instantly. i will reply at my soonest discretion,
promise. i will try and communicate if things take longer than
usual.​

rules and stuff to know
  • so, starting off, please be over 18. i am personally in my
    mid-twenties (you can ask for the exact age), so i have no want
    to interact with minors.
  • i'm fine with most themes and even enjoy darker themes being
    a part of the central plot, so we'll be going off your discomfort
    and triggers. please let me know if you have any before we begin.
    i do have a preference for darker themes, as a small warning.
  • aus always welcome.
  • doubling required. sorry, just a personal preference.
  • ghost friendly. shit happens, don't mind at all.
  • i do not care about marysue/gary stu/ whatever. i don't use those
    types of characters, but i could not give a fuck less if you do. this
    is all for fun, and if that's fun for you, then i'll happily indulge.
  • just be a decent person and we'll get along, honestly.
  • writing varies, but my comfort zone is between 600-2k words.

fandoms
woo, the fun part! here's a guide to what you're gonna see. star rating for those who can't see the colors, with 5 being highest priority and muse to 1 being a 'most likely not right now'.
yellow = highest priority and muse
pink = would like to do and would be open to
blue = probably not right now, but maybe eventually

wuthering waves *****
- aus would be great here since we're still early in the story and haven't met too many characters. i haven't made a full character sheet for anyone here yet, but i have a lot of ideas. union level 50, caught up on main quests and going through side quests.
; would like : aalto, jiyan, scar, lingyang, geshu lin
;; can play : scar, changli, jinshi, yinlin, aalta, chixia, jinshi, mortefi, geshu lin, jiyan, sanhua, baizhi, calcharo

my hero academia *****
- not read the manga fully through, but i'm caught up generally. aus welcome. i'm always a softy for this one and generally will say yes.
lots of characters here, feel free to ask! i'm always willing to try someone new, too, and i'm not picky on my end, so it's pretty open-ended.

the last of us ****
- aus also welcome here. both games and the tv show, though i will admit i haven't 100% finished the tv show. not as many ideas as wuwa, but got a few rattling around.
; would like : joel, abby, tommy, jesse, owen, manny
;; can play : joel, ellie, dina, abby, jesse, owen, tess, marlene

telltale's walking dead **
- aus good here too. getting back into it, finished all the seasons and am rewatching through youtubers. it's been a minute though, so i'll need to get re-acquainted.
; lots of characters here, sincerely just ask and i will happily try. i'm also open on my side, there's quite a few characters i'd like. sorry i'm not listing them out, but please don't be afraid to ask, i will for real play most characters to the best of my abilities.

genshin impact ****
- not 100% caught up, and i prefer aus/canon divergence right now! i love all the characters but i would prefer getting to play around with them in different settings. :' )
; another one with tons of characters, so feel free ask. there's not many characters i wouldn't be able to try out or wouldn't want to, so ask away. i'm also not picky, so i'll be down for quite a bit of stuff.

infamous second son ****
- absolutely adore this game, recently replayed and plan on watching youtubers too. i will give my entire left arm if you do this with me, i am begging on my knees. aus welcome, especially ones where certain characters don't die. ;;
; would like : eugene, brent, henry, delsin
;; can play : delsin, reggie, fetch, eugene, henry, brooke

bully scholarship edition *****
- one of my favorite games ever, i will actually throw hands for this i am begging. aus welcome, i would definitely love a college au.
; would like : pete, gary, edgar, johnny
;; can play : gary, jimmy, pete, johnny, lola, mindy, bif, derby, pretty much any character just ask o7

and more to be added.

thanks for reading, feel free to reach out!

with such pure love and joy.
d15cdee9e339dbb0fcb5f83a938e1717.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back