• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™’π™žπ™£π™™π™¨π™₯π™‘π™žπ™©π™©π™šπ™§ β€” 1x1 search

clorox

[sniffs]
Roleplay Availability

I. PROFILE
hiii hello. my name's key and i go by she/her. i'm 23 and, as i'm just entering my last year as a system dev (ew), i might be a little busy BUT i can promise a biweekly post at least.

II. STYLE
i'm a short writer (200wc) but i can push higher if the scene allows it. here's a writing sample! for faceclaims, i stick to drawn art. i'm a huge fan of writing npcs alongside our main cast, mainly to support but also to create conflict. i don't strictly stick to romance & i'm fine with any pairing!

III. PREFERENCES
someone closer to my age! i'd also prefer someone that works w/ me to keep a scene going. i'd like to keep the plotting and chatting on discord, but the writing on-site. i'm honestly into anything if it has a good premise going and a good writer behind it (u), but i've listed some rp prompts that u can check down below:

━━━━━━​

.OPEN
Muse A, a lazy, hedonistic, self-interested deity, has been slacking off on their divine responsibilities. As a punishment, they are sent to the mortal world where they must unite Muse B, the issue of a feudal lord, and NPC C, the issue of the emperor. While Muse A doesn’t focus on the specifics, they are told that this is important to prevent a future prophecy of great disaster and, even more importantly, will grant Muse A return to the divine realm. Now, not only does the emperor plan to marry off their heir by the end of the year, but both of the subjects seem to have zero interest in romancing the other. Somehow, Muse A must convince Muse B to want to marry NPC C, and they must do it quickly.

im leaning towards writing A here. Don't rly care for the genders of our characters but I imagine the npc would need to be the opposite sex of muse b. maybe.

/// Tags: east Asia, feudal era, gods & deities, conflict ///

━━━━━━

.OPEN
An undercover cop, Muse A, is tasked to infiltrate a powerful crime syndicate known as the Goldmoon. They enter as a low-ranking member and, throughout the years, climb to become the right-hand of the gang leader, Muse B. Eventually, Muse A begins to struggle with their loyalty towards the police, and becomes more attached to Muse B than they realize, and due to a history of reporting to the police, Muse B slowly begins to suspect there's a rat within the group. Now that an election is coming, Muse B is especially keen to clean it out.

based entirely on the Korean movie new world (choi min-sik I love u). begging for some1 to recognize this I will die if I find u. while the characters r all men in the movie, idrc here at all. no preference on who to write either.

/// Tags: crime, gangs, drugs, conflict, go watch the movie it's so good ///

━━━━━━

.OPEN [cw: suicide]
Several years ago, when Muse A was in highschool, she was saved by a call that a stranger had made when she had tried to jump from the roof the school building. Some time later, she was saved yet again, when she tried to walk into passing traffic. Finally, on a third suicide attempt, she caught Muse B, a woman nearly a decade older. Now, having grown into an adult, herself, Muse A has made it her obsession to tail after Muse B, who wants nothing to do with Muse A. It turns out that the series of savings that Muse B insists are "simply coincedences," are a result of her festering guilt over having orphaned Muse A on accident when Muse B, herself, was in highschool.

ok so as u've noticed: i'd prefer both to be fem!! i can do a masc muse if it's a hard want (& if u write a great masc personality for this), but preferably fxf. i see this being a VERY one-sided romance but ultimately lots of angst and the likes. i have no preference here & can write either!

/// Tags: modern, angst, one-sided attraction, unhealthy ///

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back