• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡ мιℓк𝕪'ѕ ѕєαя𝕔н ☆゚.*・。゚

milkyvixen

✩°。⋆⸜(ू。•ω•。)
j31Yg4j.gif

welcome to my fancy request thread where i have put genuine effort into a post! ♡ i am currently searching for only a few more partners where we can create a plot together! right now i'm only interested in fandom roleplays that i will list for you. although, if you are still interested in perhaps roleplaying, please rp me! i'm going to be a bit picky with who i choose so if i feel like our writing styles don't mash then i will kindly decline c': please don't take it personally! below i will list a bit more information about myself. as a side note – i don't capitalize anything for aesthetic purposes but will if asked to!

☆*。i am a twenty one year old female living in arizona. i do not have a life, but i do have a daughter, so i am a stay at home mom currently. you will catch me online basically all the time. i try to reply at least once a day unless my muse is off. and, if my baby is being nice, i will reply immediately. i love going back and forth in a day!
☆*。communication is key! i'm totally cool with ooc talking. in fact, i like it but i don't require it. i can be a bit shy at times. what will never be compromised despite my bashful nature is my honesty. i will tell you if something is wrong or if i'm going to be delayed in replying.
☆*。i have recently returned to roleplaying from a 2 year break. i am averaging around 500 - 1000 words per post. i would love if you were in the same range or even more advanced than me! i get bored if it is anything less than 400 words.
☆*。i love love love drama! if you love it as well then we will get along great! i need a partner who is going to contribute to the plot and help me move it along. i adore hearing any ideas my partner has! you never know when one proposal will start a chain reaction of a million other events in store for our characters. c':
☆*。i generally play females as my mains but anyone as my side characters! sometimes i do prefer the male role and i will mention it. i like doing mxf and fxf with no preference! i might double but please don't get upset if i'm not up for it. i also really prefer slow burns and i do adore romance! i'm not against platonic relationships at all, though.
☆*。i prefer pm roleplays albeit i will do thread if you would like to! i enjoy using graphics in my replies (gifs, pictures, fonts) but you're not required to! personally i enjoy the visuals and they help my muse for my characters. c':
if none of that has scared you off and you are still somewhat intrigued i applaud you! now onto what i'm actually wanting to write! i rarely write canon characters. if you're curious you can ask! never be afraid to talk to me c': what is on this list is everything i am craving with no preference. i am happy to do all of them!

✲゚ avatar: the last airbender / legend of korra { have plots in mind & pairings i would like }
✲゚ pokemon { no real plot, just ideas. would love to hear yours! }
✲゚ star wars { no plots in mind, just pairings i would like }
✲゚ warrior cats { no plots in mind, just pairings i would like }

thank you for reading this! please shoot me a pm if you wish to contact me. i look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back