• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Military Brats Detailed 1x1 RP

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Looking for Detailed 1x1 RP

I am looking for a strong writer to pair up with for a Detailed 1x1 RP. I would prefer posting at a rate of 3-5 times per week if not daily. I usually do male characters. Please no alternative lifestyles. Just not my thing.

What I have in mind is a 1x1 with a pair of military brats in the High school age range. The character I have in mind is male and not exactly what one would call either cool or an alpha male. Nope, he's the overachieving geek. (He is not physically weak though for reasons that become clear.)

The GENRE is up for discussion. I tried this with a remote base and an alien crash. Great potential story. Great alien NPC's. But that RP would have worked much better with a group.

I would consider a fantasy twist - though that is not really my preference, some sci fi twist, even a post holocaust twist. Plain realistic might be a little too mundane. The important thing is the characters and their interaction.

Genre / Plots (We’ll need to pick ONE.)

1. Modern - “post” holocaust. This one I had in mind to start at a remote military base (Dugway Proving Grounds is my usual default). It can begin before, during or after the holocaust begins. For an apocalypse I want to use a disease. In short, we’d be running two teenagers who are lucky enough to be immune. Soon they will find themselves with a world all to themselves (and perhaps a few other survivors).

2. Modern - superpowers. This one has no real purpose to it. Just two kids who develop superpowers. I do NOT do vigilantes, antiheroes, or villains. So if those are your thing, this is not the genre for us.

3. Modern - alien crash. This is the default RP concept I mentioned above. But I’d have to run a bunch of aliens as well. I already have them designed. Interesting bunch. But this is essentially a save the Earth RP.

There are other ideas we could also use. If you ever watched the TV series Lost or even the old kids show Land of the Lost, a pair of teens shipwrecked might work. I also have an RP designed that is an island inhabited by descendants of the Knights Templar / Freemasons, but that is a pretty rough RP to run in as kids.

Oh, my! Are you still looking for anyone? [Not sure if someone might've sent a PM before me.] I'd be more than willing to role-play with you, though I hope not to disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back