• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Militaristic Action RP

Paper Grizzly

Bullet Bruised
First off, ignore the post count. For a long time now I've been itching to do an militaristic action RP. It can be modern or futuristic, however historical-based action would have to have a really good plot. I'm looking for an experienced RP partner that can write four to eight paragraphs on average and is very open to working together in OOC chat. Or, we can base it off certain scenarios from certain movies or games which I'll list later on. I'd prefer my character to be male, but I may be able to play female or both depending on my partner's preference. Now about the possible plots for the RP:

1. We can make up our own scenario, this would require a lot of collaboration in this case.

2. We can also base our RP on certain scenarios from other videogames or movies:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare or Advanced Warfare
  • Battlefield 3 or 4
  • Edge of Tomorrow
  • Titan Fall
  • Metal Gear

3. The RP would be a bit more mature in terms of the action-orientation and as a result I'm looking for more mature and experienced writers and RPers.

4. Romance may be involved, and if it is, I only MxF.

That's about it for this post, if you're seriously interested, please feel free to leave me a comment or PM!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back