• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA RP (Must be caught up on the Manga!)

youthfulcyclops

✉ I am so incredibly tired. Please save me. ✉
Hey all! I realize I kind of died off of this site when my work picked back up, but I'm back! I'm looking to do something loosely based on the vibe of the most recent chapters of MHA (306-307) so if you are not caught up, this is a good time to stop reading!

I'm looking to do my OC, and I'll gladly send ya her info in the DMs. I prefer doing only OCS for a story, but if that's a deal-breaker I don't mind adjusting so we can include canon.

SO! Here's my prompt, feel free to message and talk if you're into it but maybe want something changed, or want to introduce something.

MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD

So the RP would take place in the destruction of most of Japan, 4-5 years after the Paranormal Liberation War Arc, and Japan is still a mess because there's a significant drop in heroes and vigilantes to keep things in order. Our characters would be people living outside of the designated evacuation centers just trying to survive in the rubble of the country or maybe even trying to take back pieces of it to help expand the crowded evacuation centers. I've got a handful of villain ideas we could use for reoccurring threats to the status quo but don't be afraid to add your own!

I want to explore the dark feel of a civilization coming to a halt and how that affects the people who art stuck adapting to it, if you're not okay with themes of depression/ violence then this might not be the roleplay for you, but I wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back