• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Super_N0va

'Yo aún podía soportar. Tu tanta falta de querer'
Roleplay Availability
Hiya!

I have had the worst mha brainrot at the moment since getting back into the fandom and would love to do a double up rp- oc x cc

I personally would love to do something cannon compliant that goes with the years at school up to them going into the pro hero force/joining villains.
I am happy to do any era. When almight was in school, aizawa, enji up to the current day students or even next gen/post MHA.

I will write for mostly any character so please don’t be afraid to ask. I am lgbtq friendly and happy with any legal pairings. I am open to oc x oc if you would like your oc to be shipped with one of mine.

slight rules:
1) double ups or oc x cc on my side. I will not just play a cc for you as I have ocs I want to try out.
2) please have some type of character description / sheet for your oc so I can get a feel for the character! Literally can just be a para, something to work with (:
3) I am just not interested in full on AU’s for this.
4) no one liners!!! Please do give me something to work with- that’s all for now.
5) I would rather rp in pms but I am able to do email/disc or other methods.

this was brief so feel free to pm me about anything you might want to know!

Last edited:
Name: Eliyah Averi Olivia
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 128 IBS
Class: E-3
Appearance {Casual Attire}: Venezuelan Light Brown Skinned Teenage Girl consisting of: Turquoise hair, turquoise eyes, teal lipstick, teal eyeliner, rubber-hose gloves, futuristic white sneakers with teal accents, running shorts, knee-high socks with a chinchilla logo colored with Velvet base color with beige accents, the top curves of sock is has a futuristic necklace pattern with base beige color and velvet gemstone pattern in every connecting space, white tank-top with a logo of a rose with teal pedals and velvet gemstone being covered by pedal, multiple gemstones surrounding flower of multiple colors, Silhouette of the Psycho Ranger Protagonist of the current final sequel series with white accents on key important areas extending her palms, on-top of the hand's palms was the chinchilla from the socks standing on two paws with one paw pointing at front centered of tank-top as the other paw was on its hip with tail poking the Tokusatsu's neck/helmet mask/breast upper half.
Appearance {Super-Heroine Suit}: Pure black Tokusatsu suit with white accents, equipped with a pair of wings, spikes on shoulders, elbows, knee, ankles, and thighs. Spiked Helmet resembling Gundam with a mask meant to supply breathing in any environment, helmet ear muffs to cancel out any ear piercing sounds, visor to scan and detect any upcoming threats and gather information on area. Gloves with gemstones connected to wrist, palm, and fingers. Chest area has a ironized nuclear symbol jewel, knees have a large ruby, neck has a rose jewel, boots have ionized nuclear symbol for shins, ruby underneath, tiny emerald under that, with the heels covered in rocket boosters, her entire suit is covered in circuitry to flow nuclear radiation into her system to empower herself.
Personality: Extremely intelligent in the academic field, with socially awkward tendencies. Adapts to any situation and environment, but only physically average. Extremely expressive with body language due to her birth defect in throat disabling speech and noises. Averi is benevolent to a fault with highly naive in her methods of trying to change the planet for the better. She is mischievous on occasions, but sanitized in behavior to avoid stooping low to behavior that she finds disgusting. However, despite all this: She will always try to make positive impact and aspiring others to follow a similar self-improvement methods to her.
Dislikes: Crowds, Public Events, Loud Noises
Biography: Averi was a toddler when moving into her abusive auntie's and uncle's house. She learned most of her intelligence, independence, and morals from Tokusatsu shows as Video Tapes on her Uncle's Video Home System. Despite her intelligence, she lacks social skills being peer-pressured into misbehaving towards the staff for the student's entertainment. They blackmail Averi with commands, if disobeyed: they will snitch on her, bully, and beat her up. Typically, it would lead to her being suspended from her schools for at most: A week. This is a reoccurring issue on Averi's report card, this re-enforces her Auntie's and Uncle's disappointment in her for reminding them of their disappointing siblings. It has reached a point where they would have conferences often to discuss their students education records in their documents. Averi's Aunt and Uncle would give their kid, one final chance to correct her problematic behavior. If she disobeys, she will be disowned. Averi's passion was becoming the best animator, she was influenced by her Tokusatsu Idols. The Tokusatsu franchise is gonna finish with the PG-13/TV-14 Edgier Movie that consistent of every previous ranger being led by the psycho-ranger and protagonist of the final sequel series barely being conceived, and experiencing hellish development. This motivates Averi to become the best animator possible to carry the franchise's legacy, that she's been catching up with, but in animation form.
Quirk Name: Radioactive
Quirk Ability: Radiation was transferred by a villain, and it fused into her biology causing her to transcend humanity. It's benefit is for offensive and defensive combat, but it could also be used passively in living conditions with it's regeneration, and body manipulation.
Weakness: If her radiation reserves run dry, she'll perish as her abilities will be nerfed. If Averi gets overloaded with radioactivity, her body will begin to mutate and will need to be taken to a hospital or laboratory to revert her back to normal as seen when she was temporarily resurrected, but her body was having surgery done for 4 years until it got to fully get back to normal. The suit allows her to create balance of empty, and filled with the jewels having unlimited power: until it gets cracked losing it's potential, or shattered becoming useless. However, if running low or critically damaged: she can either risk using radiation to fix the suit, but slowly die. Or, find the nearest radiation source to temporarily heal back to peak condition.

Name: Eliyah Averi Olivia
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 128 IBS
Class: E-3
Appearance {Casual Attire}: Venezuelan Light Brown Skinned Teenage Girl consisting of: Turquoise hair, turquoise eyes, teal lipstick, teal eyeliner, rubber-hose gloves, futuristic white sneakers with teal accents, running shorts, knee-high socks with a chinchilla logo colored with Velvet base color with beige accents, the top curves of sock is has a futuristic necklace pattern with base beige color and velvet gemstone pattern in every connecting space, white tank-top with a logo of a rose with teal pedals and velvet gemstone being covered by pedal, multiple gemstones surrounding flower of multiple colors, Silhouette of the Psycho Ranger Protagonist of the current final sequel series with white accents on key important areas extending her palms, on-top of the hand's palms was the chinchilla from the socks standing on two paws with one paw pointing at front centered of tank-top as the other paw was on its hip with tail poking the Tokusatsu's neck/helmet mask/breast upper half.
Appearance {Super-Heroine Suit}: Pure black Tokusatsu suit with white accents, equipped with a pair of wings, spikes on shoulders, elbows, knee, ankles, and thighs. Spiked Helmet resembling Gundam with a mask meant to supply breathing in any environment, helmet ear muffs to cancel out any ear piercing sounds, visor to scan and detect any upcoming threats and gather information on area. Gloves with gemstones connected to wrist, palm, and fingers. Chest area has a ironized nuclear symbol jewel, knees have a large ruby, neck has a rose jewel, boots have ionized nuclear symbol for shins, ruby underneath, tiny emerald under that, with the heels covered in rocket boosters, her entire suit is covered in circuitry to flow nuclear radiation into her system to empower herself.
Personality: Extremely intelligent in the academic field, with socially awkward tendencies. Adapts to any situation and environment, but only physically average. Extremely expressive with body language due to her birth defect in throat disabling speech and noises. Averi is benevolent to a fault with highly naive in her methods of trying to change the planet for the better. She is mischievous on occasions, but sanitized in behavior to avoid stooping low to behavior that she finds disgusting. However, despite all this: She will always try to make positive impact and aspiring others to follow a similar self-improvement methods to her.
Dislikes: Crowds, Public Events, Loud Noises
Biography: Averi was a toddler when moving into her abusive auntie's and uncle's house. She learned most of her intelligence, independence, and morals from Tokusatsu shows as Video Tapes on her Uncle's Video Home System. Despite her intelligence, she lacks social skills being peer-pressured into misbehaving towards the staff for the student's entertainment. They blackmail Averi with commands, if disobeyed: they will snitch on her, bully, and beat her up. Typically, it would lead to her being suspended from her schools for at most: A week. This is a reoccurring issue on Averi's report card, this re-enforces her Auntie's and Uncle's disappointment in her for reminding them of their disappointing siblings. It has reached a point where they would have conferences often to discuss their students education records in their documents. Averi's Aunt and Uncle would give their kid, one final chance to correct her problematic behavior. If she disobeys, she will be disowned. Averi's passion was becoming the best animator, she was influenced by her Tokusatsu Idols. The Tokusatsu franchise is gonna finish with the PG-13/TV-14 Edgier Movie that consistent of every previous ranger being led by the psycho-ranger and protagonist of the final sequel series barely being conceived, and experiencing hellish development. This motivates Averi to become the best animator possible to carry the franchise's legacy, that she's been catching up with, but in animation form.
Quirk Name: Radioactive
Quirk Ability: Radiation was transferred by a villain, and it fused into her biology causing her to transcend humanity. It's benefit is for offensive and defensive combat, but it could also be used passively in living conditions with it's regeneration, and body manipulation.
Weakness: If her radiation reserves run dry, she'll perish as her abilities will be nerfed. If Averi gets overloaded with radioactivity, her body will begin to mutate and will need to be taken to a hospital or laboratory to revert her back to normal as seen when she was temporarily resurrected, but her body was having surgery done for 4 years until it got to fully get back to normal. The suit allows her to create balance of empty, and filled with the jewels having unlimited power: until it gets cracked losing it's potential, or shattered becoming useless. However, if running low or critically damaged: she can either risk using radiation to fix the suit, but slowly die. Or, find the nearest radiation source to temporarily heal back to peak condition.
Ahh TYSM for this, she seems so cool! When you’re free, shoot me a pm and we can totally talk plot and couples!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back