• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

I’m thinking I’ll choose Sucker Punch for Eddie since the Lyrics fit a lot with his backstory, to the point it’s a bit creepy

quickest two questions ever.
1. Are you still recruiting?

If 1 is yes then 2.
2. Can I use the changeling race?
For context for 2, I'm planning on giving my character the quirk that allows them to manipulate their body, so at first changing how they look, or making themselves stronger by making themselves more muscles for a short while. [why short while cause it's my explanation on why they can rage, for barbarian will be their class. might dip into druid later but every single "spell" will be flavored as if they manipulate their body to achieve it.]

If 1 is no, then have fun guys and gals.
If 2 is no but 1 is yes, then I will reach out soon with a different idea.

1. Yes, this is still open

2. No, We are only doing human races. However, you can make a shapeshifting quirk, and im sure you would take the stats and stuff from the changeling. I do not know if people are allowed to have the same, but my oc has a quirk that resembles the manipulation of body part. I would recommend just sticking with shapeshifting, or maybe we can come up with a quirk together!

1. Yes, this is still open

2. No, We are only doing human races. However, you can make a shapeshifting quirk, and im sure you would take the stats and stuff from the changeling. I do not know if people are allowed to have the same, but my oc has a quirk that resembles the manipulation of body part. I would recommend just sticking with shapeshifting, or maybe we can come up with a quirk together!
I can answer questions about my own campaign thank you very much
quickest two questions ever.
1. Are you still recruiting?

If 1 is yes then 2.
2. Can I use the changeling race?
For context for 2, I'm planning on giving my character the quirk that allows them to manipulate their body, so at first changing how they look, or making themselves stronger by making themselves more muscles for a short while. [why short while cause it's my explanation on why they can rage, for barbarian will be their class. might dip into druid later but every single "spell" will be flavored as if they manipulate their body to achieve it.]

If 1 is no, then have fun guys and gals.
If 2 is no but 1 is yes, then I will reach out soon with a different idea.
This is absolutely still open! I actually really like the idea of the channeling race for this specific quirk, it fits really nicely! What were you thinking for how your quirk would help you stay wise? Or is it just an appearance thing?

well for this low level it is just changing their apperance and allowing for short bursts of higher strength when he compresses and multiplies his muscles in a short time/burst but its short lived ( its explanation for his rage), later on in 2 levels it would allow him partial transformation into animals (barbarian beast rage), much later on maybe into full animals (his dip into wildshape druid, with pretty spells being only stuff that could be explained with its his quirk, pretty much only self buff like longstrider, enhance ability, darkvision)

though i will explain further after work

well for this low level it is just changing their apperance and allowing for short bursts of higher strength when he compresses and multiplies his muscles in a short time/burst but its short lived ( its explanation for his rage), later on in 2 levels it would allow him partial transformation into animals (barbarian beast rage), much later on maybe into full animals (his dip into wildshape druid, with pretty spells being only stuff that could be explained with its his quirk, pretty much only self buff like longstrider, enhance ability, darkvision)

though i will explain further after work
That honestly sounds like a really cool way to base your character on spells! I like it!

My friend who is always trying to get me to watch the newer episodes laughed at me when I told him I have to answer trivia questions

just in case i will include a hero name on my cs, after all in the show they had hero names while they were in internships.
also quick question which of the heroes is more likely to be an underground hero?
(like Eraserhead aka work at night, cause yes its canonical that Aizawa does a lot of night jobs as a hero, that's why he sleeps a lot during his classes)
cause that probably the one Ren would go with
also CS is done thought I will have to double check for grammar tomorrow.

None of them will be too underground since underground hero’s tend to work more so alone from what we’ve seen (Plus that just makes sense in my head) But if you want to make a history check I can tell you who’s like, the closest to that!

Hmm not a great roll lol. We’ll say he knows that The Illusionist, Lockdown, and Master of Disguises are the three closest to being considered underground

i will make an introduction post tomorrow, but he will arrive at the Master of Disguises as this is probably the most fitting choice for Ren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back